Recent content by Lololeater

  1. Nakaba's Editor Q&A

    I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE that the SD and the DC didn’t have a relationship (or went far in their relationship like making babies if they had one) BECAUSE it would make Meliodas and Elizabeth FREAKING SIBLINGS, and for the sake of my happiness..... it mustn't be true
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    Everyone is talking about Rosa , SO I just remembered something that i’ve never understood ...why was Rosa crying when she saved Escanor? And did everyone noticed that the thing on her thumb didn't appear in the anime adaptation? :confused::mono:disappoint
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    Sokkaaaaa, thank you very much :)
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions

    Can someone tell me why Meliodas was shocked at the moment when DK finished his sentence by saying ’’...pitying him I, the demon king granted Estarossa a commandment’’ in chapter 273, I already read it many times but I can't figure it out. And what did they mean they can't remember Estarossa if...
Top