Recent content by LonelyComet

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

    Yay! Ive waited for this chapter! Thank you for the cletus translation. Bam looks cool with the GOG. Hopefully he becomes more powerful than before as hes going to face more enemies. It seems like Zahard is desperate to kill him, he sent a lot of his dogs to end him. Dont think regulars are...
  2. Hangout Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread

    Oh my gosh. Ive just concluded that there are three because of the triple eye symbol of Zahard. As of now, Wangnan and Karaka are the ones Im sure of but Im assuming theres a third because of the symbol? Actually Idk if I saw a hint or something that made me think theres a third prince while I...
  3. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Adult Zahard looks a lil bit diffrent from Wangnan tho they have similarities too. Im curious if theres a third prince? As what I know there are three right? Gives me the thought that it has something to do with the triple eye symbol of Jahad. That there are 3 princes. Or is that far fetched?
  4. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Is it? But it couldnt be that far tho. If hes Wangnan's brother they must look alike or at least have some resemblance.
  5. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Oh, wow! Is this for real? Or is this just a fanart? If that's Karaka he needs to transfer to the side of good not evil. Lol. So we can ship him to our girls. One less harem-girl for Bam. Haha. Tbh in the beginning I was thinking under that mask he looked worse than Paracule.
  6. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Adult Zahard is handsome! I wonder what Karaka looks like without the garish mask and metal bandage. If Wangnan resembles Zahard, maybe Karaka has blonde hair and golden eyes too?
  7. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Well, thats true. She looked different when she was having her fake battle with Jinsung. She also looked like her lil bro Khun A.A. in some panels.
  8. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    Hes one bad villain but yes, I admit the adult Zahard is so fine looking. I actually said "Whoa, he's handsome," when he appeared in front of Bam. Maschenny is ptetty but my girl Elaine is the one true beauty. This is mine Male : Lero Ro (Season 1) , Sachi Faker (S2) Female : Lo...
  9. Favorites Who's the most good-looking character in TOG?

    So, we all know 90% of the characters in TOG are good-looking, be it the girls or the boys. In your own opinion who's the most handsome ( for boys) and who's the most beautiful ( for girls) ? And why?
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    The thing is the regulars and rankers in the train arent aware of the danger yet. I mean like, Hwaryun knows danger's coming close and told White about helping when time comes but I doubt it that she said it to the others. So right now everyone in the train is unaware of the surprise at the last...
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Thanks for the translation. However, this doesnt look good, Hoaquin getting the last clone. I hate him being OP but cant deny he could be a help in the upcoming battle against Jahad's forces. The thing is... after that... at the end of the day, we know how evil his nature is. This could...
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Oh okay. Id like to read the whole summary. Do they release the raws every week? And also about this chapter, I remember seeing someone say that 2 high rankers nd 30 rankers have been sent to the last station to kill the regulars in the train. I think thats too much of manpower to send out there...
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    May I ask where is the summary for this? Ive only seen the summary for 393 and 394.
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Kallabann by LonelyComet posted Aug 2, 2018 at 1:44 AMKallaban by LonelyComet posted Aug 2, 2018 at 1:44 AM Is this the one they call Kallaban? Or am I wrong? He looks like a creepy pianist.
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    We know that Hwaryun has dirtied her hands before and would continue to do so to protect Bam and to help him in his journey with or without his consent. All she cares about is the outcome as she can see paths as a guide. Shes from fug after all.
Top