Recent content by lonesomefolly

  1. lonesomefolly

    Is Niizuma Eiji autistic?

    1- Bill Gates hasn't been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome. 2- Only very few cases of Asperger savants are known. Having Asperger doesn't mean you'll excel at anything. I know a guy with Asperger's and he told me it causes him physical pain to make eye contact. And Eiji made eye contact...
  2. lonesomefolly

    Discussion Bakuman Edited Mangas

    Re: Mangastream is dropping Bakuman god, this is idiotic. I want to punch every single poster there who said "thanks for dropping bakuman". Some of them were actually clapping at toloveru... bet they are nothing but horny 15 year olds who want nothing but the lame ecchi.
  3. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 12 (ch098-ch106) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 101 Spoiler Discussion this is stupid, saiko knows shujin for a long time now. he shouldn't have an issue saying "hey, ya know what, I'd rather if we worked on a new title by ourselves" [hr] And a good way to make PCP anime enabled, would be having the kids grow up like they said...
  4. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 94 Discussion/ 95 Prediction I laughed my ass OFF at the tea party. It was HILARIOUS! But that aside, I don't like where the main storyline is heading. Like, how Eiji knows everything and his opinion matters even more than the editor's.
  5. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 91 Discussion / 92 Prediction they are already changing jump, I'd say. they've raised the bar regarding quality standars. [hr] ugh @ one piece. that aside, I'd say natural + crow place eiji high on jump's income.
  6. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 91 Discussion / 92 Prediction That IS my theory. And it really does fit. Eiji doesn't seem to hate PCP, he respects them. Although he looked shadowy when he mentioned once he wouldn't let them win. So here we were, with a promise of a cancellation, and no one to hate Ashirogui...
  7. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 91 Discussion / 92 Prediction No way, Akina's probably going to become aware of Eiji's deal with the chief and want to use it herself as coauthor of Natural, requesting to cancel PCP. This page http://mangastream.com/read/bakuman/86533596/14 is just WOAH, pure fanboy fuel! I...
  8. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 90 Discussion / 91 Prediction maybe he has it? I require a link!
  9. lonesomefolly

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    I disagree. I could see bakuman running for another year. I think they rushed through this because A- they stalled enough with the changes on PCP B- we've already been through stalling before being published. Not to mention how they made sure to mention how the first chapter isn't very...
  10. lonesomefolly

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    I don't think it seems like a last chapter at all. I mean, it'd be like a last chapter if the authors had no imagination at all and were mediocre as hell, but they've come up with the greatest twists I've ever seen. Not to mention they won't end it so soon. Bakuman hasn't been running for...
  11. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 90 Discussion / 91 Prediction Uh, no one said they are fake. I only wear my glasses when needing to see afar. [hr] natural is ranking better than crow.
  12. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 90 Discussion / 91 Prediction Oh yeah, what was up with that? I always thought it was a bad translation. On the bakuman side of things, am I the only one who after reading mashiro's reaction in the last page thought "okay, so they ARENT going to be 1st in the 1st chapter"...
  13. lonesomefolly

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    now if only groups would stop making a bottleneck with naruto ... bet we'll have to wait till tomorrow for bakuman :<
  14. lonesomefolly

    Bakuman Vol 11 (ch089-ch097) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 89 Discussion / 90 Prediction kare kano, marmalade boy, welcome to the nhk, bokura ga ita, that manga about otaku life, etc [hr] he was mentioned a lot in the last numbers. his editor took him to strip club and he added a chick to his manga and ranked better than crow.
  15. lonesomefolly

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: Chapter 108 Discussion - End Thanks :D Yeah, but I think that what he meant by anti-climatic was more about how the final fight ended. - It was pure poetic justice that ed beat the flask creature using just his human hands, but the way it played out it didn't come out very strongly I'd...
Top