Recent content by LoneWarrior

  1. LoneWarrior

    Mytakoyaki.com Manga Contest

    I checked it out, great website with a lot of potential to become extremely popular. Signed up =]
  2. LoneWarrior

    This is my original work (Darkshadow by jeff)

    I don't see the story, all I see is the front page.
  3. LoneWarrior

    Akuma Kisei: Original Online Manga

    Just read The first chapter, it was awesome and funny as hell man!! Keep it up xD I'm gonna continue reading so see ya =] xD
  4. LoneWarrior

    Original Work: Project: Paradox

    That's a brilliant storyline, I can see it in an anime right now. And the art is Beast man =] Keep it up! Can't wait to see more from this =D
  5. LoneWarrior

    Discussion What do you think Kishimoto wants Sasuke to become in the end?

    I believe that Kishi will introduce a secret character no one has spoken of who was a bitter rival to the Sago of the Six paths, this way Naruto can fulfill the whole SOSP look he has going on. Sasuke will hit a Madara phase where he's just as evil, then he will hit the final phase of true evil...
Top