Recent content by LoneWolfx03

  1. LoneWolfx03

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 350 Spoilers I remember the Cheerleader's conversation saying that if it is Asuna, that would be BORING. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sensei_negima/v37/c346/11.html But Chamo stated in Dowolf's translation to Konoka that if they knew who Negi likes, it will be...
  2. LoneWolfx03

    Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Cool , sounds like a good plan for me. The Enigma Group is no longer scanning "Negiho (Ito) Bun" anymore because It has already been released just this month so I'm free. I'll keep in touch with you. :)
  3. LoneWolfx03

    Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    It's from the Negima Vol. 0 given during the movie release in Japan. Somehow, no one scanned it for "further information". I hope someone has it will scan it. If possible, I will be obliged to edit, clean and proof read it. Now all I need is a translator... Well, if all of it is possible...
  4. LoneWolfx03

    Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Umm...hate to break it but that's a paint brush, not a card.
  5. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Mahou Sensei Negima!: Anime Final (Movie)

    I'm not sure if you guys have seen this already but...LOL!!!
  6. LoneWolfx03

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Discussion / 331 Predictions

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 330 Spoiler Thread I got really REALLY pissed on that chapter because of the sudden appearances of the villains... I'm glad Eva appeared... She appeared in a nick of time...just like in the Kyoto trip... *phew*
  7. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    That's what I also wished too... or possible, ALL the music backgrounds from the Mou Hitotsu No Sekai. m(TT^TT)m
  8. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/limited/index.html I already saw the cover but I don't know what's in it but there is an article of it. http://cartoonworld.blog120.fc2.com/blog-entry-2046.html
  9. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/ There is a BIG CHANGE on the website. It's actually a hint on what the movie will be.
  10. LoneWolfx03

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 324 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 324 Spoilers http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Mahou-Sensei-Negima/Mahou-Sensei-Negima-324-Raw-Scan Full raw is out in mangahead.
  11. LoneWolfx03

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 317 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 317 Discussion / 318 Predictions woah...I guess K.A. are now starting to erase M.W. .... Now....who's fight is going to be updated? Negi, Mana, or Setsuna? Mana is still fine in her battle with Poyo and maybe Negi is going to have talk to talk with Fate... but I guess...
  12. LoneWolfx03

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Spoilers there are times the japanese wants to surprise us.... maybe something happened to Setsuna that they don't want to show it to us just yet...
  13. LoneWolfx03

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 307 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 307 Spoilers http://www.divshare.com/download/12987712-323 Found one file for download Negima! 307.
  14. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Negima Animes and OVAs

    http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/story/extra.html spoilers! the pics are here!
  15. LoneWolfx03

    Anime Negima! ~Ariadne Arc~ OAD Announced

    looks like the pics are OUT! http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/story/extra.html
Top