Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
yeah ...that's why there aren't ANY ichiruki/SasuSaku/Narusaku/whatever fanclub around the world, because all shonen readers give a shit to couples
[/sarcasm]
Re: Psyren 41 Discussion / 42 Prediction Thread
nice chapter, I was expecting more action but was cool anyway
Kabuto got beat but did his job getting Ageha his 3min to prepare MD... he is tougher than he seems at fist
but I guess in the end Dholaki will manage to survive and will have to flee...
Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
thx bleach91 and Lingwe
New Explosive King Moon = New Malchsee's Door
from Wikipedia
"Melchsee's Door" ("暴王の月", MERUZESU DOA)
...the Kanji means "Explosive King Moon" *or something like that*
and yep, seems cool :D
Re: Psyren 38 Discussion / 39 Prediction Thread
He didnt copy anything till now, he's just a quickly learning guy with a gift in psy use(maybe) ...copy everything would be too much, imo, his quick development without training is enough
Re: Psyren 38 Discussion / 39 Prediction Thread
I think Oboro will Kick that Giant's ass pretty quickly ...Amamiya will make a great fight too but her opponent looks smarter/stronger
Re: Psyren 37 Discussion / 38 Prediction Thread
Doesn't matter ...Oboro said they could follow their speed using their strength-rise(he says "using rise explosively") when jumping and landing ...something like Hulk does LOL
thats the great thing about this manga ... characters have brains...
Re: Psyren 37 Discussion / 38 Prediction Thread
yeah, a nice thing you pointed there, koenosaki ...Nemesis Q being some resistance leader or whatever would really make sense but I after re-read this week chapter I got myself thinking "What the hell Nemesis was thinking on let then face...
Re: Psyren 37 Discussion / 38 Prediction Thread
That was an awesome chapter! ...just perfect, man!
We got now that Asaga got hurt protecting Amamiya and the fact he could block the attack made Dholaki surprise... really cool stuff
oh... and "the Dragon's Wing" of Asaga saying:
- We need an...
The last chapter was really cool one ...the stickers looked like some cheap idea at fist but now, after read some chapters, they dont look that bad
ppl try too hard to compare the Kishimoto's brothers art, imho ...and if Blazer Drive is good I really dont care if there is some character that...