Recent content by Lord Necros

  1. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 311 Discussion/312 Prediction Thread

    Re: NEW Wait! what? Spoilers??!! how do... what... Is this Oka? :blink seriously, is it a theory or do you have some insider info on how the story may progress?
  2. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 310 Discussion/311 Prediction Thread

    i am somewhat underwhelmed by the current chapter. maybe because i was expecting the long haired alien to squish people and stuff. :(
  3. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 308 Discussion/309 Prediction Thread

    Am I the only one who thinks that the alien battle suits and the g-string suits look too similar to the gantz suits? could the aliens themselves be gantz players from another planet? ya i know.. too many of them... :/
  4. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    or maybe Nishi knows that a. he has earned 100 points b. Gantz is about to go kaput. maybe that's why is is so anxious to be scored as soon as possible. He did seem to be in an awful lot of hurry to get his hands on his prize. anyway, I really really hope someone brings back Lara Croft. you...
  5. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    I think transfer started simply because Gantz was breaking down. SInce transfer started for other teams as well, I hypothesize that all the gantz balls in the world are beginning to malfunction right now. Like due to a coordinated virus attack. I expect Gantz to simply power down aftr giving...
  6. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    quite possible. I also think that Oku is more motivated by his need to confound and surprise his readers than any obligation to the plot. anyway, coming to the next chapter; Both Kei and Nishi have Hguns. We can guess that both are also likely to get 100 points (at least Nishi should get...
  7. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    thanks for the welcome folks. thats the years of reading sf and watching tv coming out in a torrent. :) Leth, I have no theories on why or how Gantz was damaged but I am sure of one thing. Gantz balls all over the world are going to become inoperable. soon. Maybe, Katastrophe is starting...
  8. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    HS and Izumi are quite similar. I don't see any appeal in keeping them both around. secondly, HS simply has no backstory. His overall character is based only on being a vampre, wearing a suit and being cool. I just don't see him being around much long. I predict that Izumi will be revived and...
  9. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    thanks. :D I have some more ideas but posting them now would be overkill.
  10. Lord Necros

    Chapter Gantz 295 Discussion/296 Prediction Thread

    All right. Been lurking around here for a while. time to whip out my own theories. be prepared to get massacred by the WALL OF TEXT +3!! ---------------- The "Aliens" aren't really aliens. they are sentient simulations created just to test and prepare the human team. they may or may not have...
Top