I don’t know how Oda is gonna stick the landing
But tbh I kind liked the idea of an evil badass so strong he had shiki kaido big mum and WB under him and while he is a badass he’s not that evil
Also where’s the pirates will always betray each other
So far the the future yonkou were pretty...
Do you mean power wise ? Or authority wise
Cause power wise
Admirals are much stronger than them
Garp sengoku fuji akainu kizaru and co aren’t getting one tapped like holy knights
But yeah authority wise
They’re essentially tenryubitto from the most prominent houses it seems that have...
Their dynamic in the past doesn’t really explain the future
The emperors seem like buddies
See I am more convinced that Kaido wasn’t going to attack WB at marineford
Also how did they betray rocks ? Won’t it be more expedient to do so later ?
That’s what confusing me
There are like he’s this great evil
I thought he would be cruel to his crew but he treats them okay and gives them crazy lee way ? I’m looking for it but I dunno rocks by regular pirate standards doesn’t feel as devious as say a big mum or a kaido when they got rolling...
Harald is a Gahdamn fool lmao
Interesting rocks pirates keep trying to snake each other but rocks has never done that to any of them and they don’t seem to want to do that to him
I wonder what happened at God valley
Also I think this betrayal might cause a personality shift in rocks and...
#ONEPIECE1154
As a child, Loki tried to kill himself.
To do so, he went to the top of the heaven world and jumped down to the underworld at full speed, but because he was so OP, it hardly had any effect.
As someone wise once said
The problem with specific types of writing geniuses is their genius is limited to their writers ability to write geniuses at times
There’s no real functional difference so far to what sanji and Zoro have achieved against nusjuro so far
Heck Sanji feat sorta gave off a minor blitz
And nusjuro wasn’t even attacking Zoro but they did clash somewhat even
Chapter 1114: “Wings of Icarus.”
-The chapter begins with more reactions from people around the world.
The Marines are extremely puzzled by Vegabank's discoveries.
Akainu looks angry as usual.
We see Doflamingo discussing Vegapunk's words with Magellan and saying that they should go to a...