Recent content by LordHakera

  1. LordHakera

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Uh, guys, there are other online manga readers, beside onemanga. Excluding mangafox and mangastream, there's tenmanga for example. It's quite good, considering it has all the series that onemanga had and some of the series of mangafox (didn't check them all, but personal belief is that it has...
  2. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Yep, that's the one ^^
  3. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Ok, I almost died laughing from this manga on numerous occasions :3 P.S.: Wow m8, how often do you change your sig @.@
  4. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Defense Devil me thinks
  5. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Correcto :3 Told you it was easy XD
  6. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Wow 10x =^.^= Ok, I'll post a fairly easy one this time. I just recently read the manga and it made a huge impression :3 Here it is:
  7. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Yeah, it's Bartender XD Damn, I planned to post a pic from it next time ><
  8. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Correct ^^ Your turn :3
  9. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Great ^^ Here we go:
  10. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Addicted to Curry :3
  11. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Yes, "Ultimate!! ****** Kamen" ^^ Uh.. I think After_Image was closer to the answer, so it's your turn ^^
  12. LordHakera

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    That would be Monster by Naoki Urasawa ^^ http://www.onemanga.com/Monster/7/25/ Hm.. I guess it's my turn ^^ I realise it may be a bit hard, so if you need hints, I'll give them later >D
  13. LordHakera

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    Wow, it really does sound like a final chapter. But it isn't, right? If it was, they would have put a warning on chapter 90, that chapter 91 will be the last. In actuality, the real battle begins now, since "everyone can get 1st place on the 1st chapter". And the EIC said they need to do good at...
  14. LordHakera

    Tournament fights

    Re: Fran vs. Byakuran Sorry, I don't have much time to post a reason, I just thanked the post I agree with. My vote goes to Byakuran
  15. LordHakera

    Reborn! Tournament Discussion Thread

    I have a question about the next fight.. Will Lambo have the vongola guardian ring and the vongola box? My personal opinion is that he should have it. 25 years Lambo is pretty strong, but with the ring and box he'll be even stronger. A lot stronger XD It's important to make it clear, since we're...
Top