Recent content by lordHokage

  1. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 10 Discussion - Final Chapter

    Well said except for your plot twist and the title of Hokage. Having Sasuke as his sensei in Boruto movie, I think Boruto would have a change of attitude towards his father and the title of Hokage.
  2. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 10 Discussion - Final Chapter

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 10 Spoiler Discussion That is NOT true. The story was focused on the graduation exams from the academy, but shifted after Sarada wanted to know the truth about her mother. Sarada was the only one in her graduation class who had NO desire to become a ninja. Her interest in...
  3. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 10 Discussion - Final Chapter

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 10 Spoiler Discussion Sasuke and Sakura have a really weird marriage. It is obvious that Sakura loves Sasuke but he doesn't love her. I feel sorry for Sarada, she has two messed up parents. I did not like how Sakura called to her daughter "an Idiot child." I guess it could...
  4. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 9 Discussion/ 10 Predictions

    This Naruto Gaiden SUCKS. The birth story of Sarada could have been explained in two chapters. So much attention is on Sarada and NOT on the other young characters. I am NOT surprised of Sarada showing off her Mother's moves, after all it was Tsunade taught her those moves. Overall, this chapter...
  5. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    I am interesting to see how well Sasuke will bond with Boruto. Even though Sakura is not Sarada biological daughter, Naruto explain to her that Sakura is her MOTHER and that what really matters.
  6. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 7 Discussion / 8 Predictions

    I could understand Naruto's shocking reaction, his best friends deceive him. It seems that Shizune and maybe Orochimaru and Shikamaru were the only three who knew the truth, everyone including Naruto was told a lie. It is quite possible the Sakura FAKE her pregnancy in order to cover up Sarada's...
  7. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 7 Discussion / 8 Predictions

    Since Karin is alive, I cannot wait to see when Sarada's biological mother cross path with Sakura. I believe that Sasuke and Sakura's marriage is a FAKE. Overall, this chapter was awesome. It confirm the truth. Naruto knew nothing and a pissed off Sarada finally knows that Sakura is NOT her...
  8. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 5 Discussion / 6 Predictions

    I predict that a pissed off Sarada will eventually be kidnap by this wannabe villain and it will be Boruto who rescue her NOT Sasuke or Sakura. Overall, this chapter was interesting. This villain and his army is no match for Naruto and Sasuke. They would be defeated by this new generation of...
  9. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Until Sakura reveals the truth to Sarada that she is her biological mother, Sarada will always have her doubts.
  10. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Sasuke's reaction to Sarada is interesting. I think Karin died after giving birth, Sakura delivers her baby and Sasuke may have never seen her face.
  11. lordHokage

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    I am so loving Naruto Gaiden. It first chapter is awesome. No complaints! Sarada is Karin's daughter NOT Sakura. WOW!:clap2 :Haha I wonder if Sakura is the mother of Rock Lee son?
  12. lordHokage

    Chapter Bleach 611 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 611 Discussion / 612 Predictions What a disappointing chapter. This Manga makes NO sense to me. Bach, an unknown character is the son of the Sol King. His name should have been mentioned during the early stage of this Manga. I really don't know why I keep reading this crap. I so...
  13. lordHokage

    Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    Since Sakura LOVES Sasuke so much, anything is possible. Tsunade LOVED Dan so much that she took care of his niece.
  14. lordHokage

    Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    I was not expecting that this would be the LAST chapter, but all good things must come to an end. Kishimoto you did well and I am looking forward to the next series of Naruto's saga. Naruto and Hinata kids, Boruto and Himawari are chip of the old block. I wish this chapter was at least 50 pages...
  15. lordHokage

    Chapter Bleach 600 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 600 Discussion / 601 Predictions One of the best chapters ever. The way Ichigo left the Soul King realm; I knew he set this battle in motion for Yhwach return. I am loving the Cage of Life. These Idiots are going to experience what Ichigo went through in Quilge Reishi prison.
Top