Recent content by Loreld

  1. Greetins from brazil

    YAY MOAR BRAZILIANS! I'm doing great actually, loving MH, lots of nice, helpful people, and I love how the threads are pretty much all well thought out, giving some nice discussions!
  2. Greetins from brazil

    From Bleach I actually like Ichigo, pretty common I know, but he's so much out of the curve when you're talking about main characters in shounen manga that it's become the reason I've come to like bleach. He's so much of an anti-hero that he alone keeps making me reading. Naruto, well, to be...
  3. Portuguese Thread v.15

    Mais pessoas jogam WoW? ONDE ONDE ONDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Sobre Tales, uma das melhores séries de RPG ja feitas até hoje, e olha que ja joguei muito, mas muito RPG dos bons aos ruins. Mas o que é pior é que eu nao conheco ninguem que gosta de RPG :( Todos que tem videogame ou jogam aquele...
  4. Greetins from brazil

    Favorite Music: Tough one, I'm a little of a music aficionado but at the moment I'm listening to a lot of Theory of a Deadman, Chevelle and Chris Cornell. Favorite Color: Dark blue Favorite Movie: Geek out time, First Matrix and Lord of the Rings Favorite Beer: I'm a big fan of Heineken and...
  5. Portuguese Thread v.15

    Estado/Cidade: São Paulo-SP Comida favorita: RAWR MAIS CARNE Bebida favorita: Agua! Time [Futebol]: São Paulo Animal favorito: Cachorro Tenho Medo de: Aranhas, malditas aranhas Objetivo na vida: Jogar mais videogame/mmorpgs, e claro, ficar rico xD Estou bem quando: Quando estou em casa...
  6. Life Being a Genius - Is it a Choice?

    Oddly enough, I've studied this topic a bit in the past to find out more on how genius people came to be. First of all genius is a bit too broad of a word in my opinion, but never the less it serves well to "explain" such people. Genius usually (with exceptions) means that a person has one part...
  7. Greetins from brazil

    Wow, just noticed I mispelled greetings. Me cnat tipe rihgt :( Well, concerning manga/anime... I've watched pretty much everything just so I couldn't create a biased opinion on the amazingly different genres there are. I've read/watched stuff varying from shoujo to psychological horrors, but...
  8. Portuguese Thread v.15

    Uolha só quanto brasileiro :O Gosto muito de tudo isso :) hehe
  9. Greetins from brazil

    Honestly? I have no freaking clue. Somehow I stumbled upon this site (don't even remember how). I started reading a bit, which I love to do by the way so when I say I read a little, I actually read a crap ton, but anyway, as I was reading my exact feelings were "ME LIKEY, ME JOIN". That's it...
  10. Greetins from brazil

    Hey! Just copying a post I just did at another forum cause I'm lazy to start anew! Hey all, been reading manga/watching anime since who knows how long and somehow never got involved in any type of community, even though I freaking LOVE talking about it and have no friends that have the same...
Top