Recent content by lostkid

  1. lostkid

    Chapter Bleach 369 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 369 Discussion/370 Predictions Agreed. I don't believe all Hachi can do is barriers after barriers. What about the offensive spells!? I hope KT will allow him to show us his true power. =)
  2. lostkid

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    WinterLion, thx for the explanation (and approval)! Now I got it!
  3. lostkid

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    I wanna know why everytime I send my translations they don't get to appear in the RTS page for the chapter! This time I've sent for Naruto 459 and Bleach 369, but nothing's changed! A translation sent after mine has already shown up, but mine still hasn't!
  4. lostkid

    Chapter Bleach 369 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 369 Spoiler Discussion I think the discussion may be getting a little out of track in here, but anyway it smells like fake. Soi-fon's bankai again!? For chrissake... I've seen better fakes.
Top