Recent content by LoT

  1. LoT

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Wasn't Itachi an important person for Sasuke all the time?? When he was six Sasuke loved to be with him. He wanted to be like him an every single way. Itachi was his closest person. After Itachi killed there family Sasuke cursed him. He wanted to do...
  2. LoT

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] If Itachi had told Sasuke: "To obtain the same eyes like me you have to kill the closest person to you"(I still believe it doesn't matter if you like or dislike this person) Sasuke would go after Itachi to kill him and obtain the MS. But for Itachi it...
  3. LoT

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Did Kakshi killed his best Friend? Do we know that Madara or his Brother killed there best friends? For me it looks like they were each other best friends. So there must be an onther requirements for obtaining this eyes! Itachi NEVER said he killed Shisui...
  4. LoT

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Itachi maybe misunderstood something .. He killed Shisui (maybe). He was not just his best friend, Shisui was something like a BROTHER to him! I wound not be surprised if the real requirement for gaining the MS is: Feel guilty for the dead of someone...
  5. LoT

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] There was no one for Sasuke who was more important than Itachi. He lived his life to kill him. He was more important than Naruto or everyone else and that makes him to his "closest person".
  6. LoT

    Amaretti's Gallery

    Same here!
  7. LoT

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! New choose: 1) Sasuke 2) Naruto 3) Kakashi 4) Sakura 5) Tobi 6) Yamato 7) Jiraiya 8) Pain 9) Kabuto 10) Itachi
  8. LoT

    Discussion Ultimate fights you wanna see

    Naruto vs. Minaro & Kushina summoned by Kabutomaru!
  9. LoT

    400th chapter event

    Part III will start!
  10. LoT

    Chapter 375 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 375 Predictions [Naruto] I hope we see a KinJutsu by Jiraiya!!
  11. LoT

    German Thread

    Wenn ihr hier rein komme fühle ich mich gleich wie in so nem Chatroom von Chat4free oder Knuddels ... hahaha
  12. LoT

    Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 362 Predictions [Naruto] I predict DeiDei will run away and leave a Clay BUnshin behind!
  13. LoT

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 019

    Re: Naruto Shippuden - 19 That was exactly was I thought!! I Love the new Ending!
  14. LoT

    Discussion Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Results Discussion!

    Re: Naruto Popularity Poll # 7 Predictions! I Hope 01) Naruto 02) Tobi 03) Kakashi 04) Sasuke 05) Sakura 06) Yondaime 07) Rock Lee 08) Shikamaru 09) Neji 10) Deidara 11) Itachi 12) Hinata 13) Kiba 14) Ino 15) Jiraiya
  15. LoT

    Chapter 357 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 357 Predictions [Naruto] Holy Shit! I can't predict what will happen! I hope Kakashi will enter the Battle between Sasuke Deidara and Tobi to fight Tobi and see his (Tobis) real Face and his Sharingan *lolz* I hope Naruto will look into the Akatsuki Book and we will see the BH and the AL...
Top