Recent content by LovingAngel

  1. LovingAngel

    Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    I can suggest that she means alyi (алый) or in english incarnadine
  2. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 200 Discussion/201 Prediction I have some thoughts about why Kanda abandoned his innocence. Remember during BO expirements he couldn't synch with it, but when in ch.193 he got the reason to live ( he decided that no matter what he would find "that person") and then he was able...
  3. LovingAngel

    Hunter x Hunter 310 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 310 Spoilers
  4. LovingAngel

    Favorites Hottest female character (multi selection poll)

    Re: Who is the hottest female character? Sure:) The "other" person is Palm Siberia. I really like her way of behaving. Sometimes she turns into totally insane girl but she can be serious when it is necessary.
  5. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread Well, i like your theory and i won't be surprised if it comes true)
  6. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread Yeh, it is very important for understanding the BO's & co. motives. But for me it was very difficult to wait for so long and again get a flashback. I'm not the only person who thinks so.
  7. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 193 Spoilers Thread It's been toooooo long...But I agree with you) Reading only about Kanda's past for almost half a year was very boring. And i believe you're right and we'll get new spoilers with full description of this chapter.
  8. LovingAngel

    Favourite Black Order's General ?

    Cross is the best!!! But I also like Cloud and Tiedoll)))
  9. LovingAngel

    Discussion What is your most favorite arc? SPOILER? Watch out

    1. Ark arc ( as we learnt lots of new facts about Allen, Lavi, Noahs and others) 2. Rewinding Town arc ( as we got the introduction to the future events) 3. The arc where we learnt about Allen's past and about the fact that he is the 14th host (the most exciting arc from my point of view) But...
  10. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread And the order didn't even know what the 14th plans were? Did they simply agree to accept his "help"? I'm very much doubt that the 14th was the one who gave them the knowledge about the experiments. But who knows. Oh, sorry, Hoshino-sensei knows)
  11. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM 192 Spoilers Thread ^Could the earl help them? Сould he provide them with the necessary knowledge and equipment? It is probably a rhetorical question)
  12. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction I hope Allen won't leave the BO. I want him to say something like this: "I dont care what has happened in the past, now the BO is my home" =)
  13. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction Sorry, sorry, you are right :-[ It must have been smb's speculation at the forum. Sorry for making you confused
  14. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction Wasn't it said that 14th was the son of 13th Noah? Am I wrong?
  15. LovingAngel

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 20 (Ch. 189-193) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 191 Discussion/192 Prediction But what details would you like to get?
Top