Recent content by Lqd1

  1. Lqd1

    Anime Black Clover Movie Thread

    Honestly the movie was okay.....but would have been better if it took place between the spade kingdom & final arc. I know how people feel about the last arc, but it had character & power development that felt natural. I cannot personally believe, with the exception of Mereoleona, that any of...
  2. Lqd1

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    If you look on the wiki under devil fruits there is a quote from Oda on an interview he did. Also, we never truly saw the full extent of abilities to know what type of deity powers he had from the Buddha but it did kind of seem he was very durable....the quote, that is what I'm basing this off...
  3. Lqd1

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    Alright, from all the comments on this chapter spoiler I have finally decided to make an account. There are a few things I think everyone is forgetting including what Oda has said his self. 1) He has mentioned that if an animal or human is the same type of zoan fruit that they are it will just...
Top