Recent content by Lsshin

  1. Lsshin

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    After reading or attempting to read hxh for so many years, I think I no longer care about the art. I just want the story told, and I want to see this newworld that awaits us. I rarely pray, actually I never do, but i will be praying night and day for togashi's recovery. I also hope he focuses...
  2. Lsshin

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! weeks come and go, it is sad that we have yet another timeless hiatus. I'm truly shock the fanbase is still strong enough for the series to not be cancel. does viz owns the right in the states? I wonder how their sales are going
  3. Lsshin

    Cleaning RAW Cleaning by Manga4TW

    call me oldschool, or perhaps an art lover, but i rather redo the art than simply using filters, if you watn something done quick, than yes, go right ahead and filter yourself to death lol but if you want true quality, redrawing the way JU-NI use to do it, is the way to go, atl east that's my...
  4. Lsshin

    Chapter Gantz 381 Discussion/382 Prediction Thread

    it could also mean the end of the saga, like Akumetsu once, they had an entire volume call "the end" and it was the end of a saga, i could be wrong, but i could be right XD
  5. Lsshin

    Shounen Veritas by Yoon Joon Sik and Kim Dong Hoon

    fraid not, specially with both manwhakas doing their own thing, they no longer work together, but you never know, future holds many surprises.
  6. Lsshin

    Discussion Gantz should've already ended

    using normal science, no it does not, but we must remember this guys are MUCH more advance than we are, and if we grab a bit from Stark Trek and their Space Wrap, it could be possible for such a highly advance civilization could use something like space wrap to wrap an entire planet, heck even a...
  7. Lsshin

    Info AMV Contest (Tentative)

    Well when it comes to genres we might not want that many but id be nice to have Romantic amv Hard Metal amv Tecno amb Etc.... Also judges could also be staff members or do you want people who really know the subject?
Top