Recent content by luchokun

  1. luchokun

    Tsubasa Epilogue Discussion - END

    wow I really liked this chapter *O* damn clamp naming it "special chapter" ¬¬ hahahaha now I can rest in peace <3
  2. luchokun

    Tsubasa Epilogue Discussion - END

    OMG sakura says "watashi no hontou no namae wa... tsubasa..." wich means "my real name is... tsubasa..."! if you didn't say it I woudn't recognize the katakana for tsubasa hahaha does it says somewhere Shaoran's no name?
  3. luchokun

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoiler Discussion Thread OMG it really is the end then T_T at least we'll have xxxHolic for a while more... thanks :D
  4. luchokun

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoilers I think it is just a mistranslation (does that word exist? D: ) because we all know it was C!Shaoran the one who disappeared...
  5. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Dissucsion Thread you can find the Edited Manga at onemanga... if you really need the raw I can upload it for you :P
  6. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Dissucsion Thread I really think the clones DID got their happy ending, C!Shaoran said it himself, he was happy about having been born and experienced all the things he did and I think C!Sakura will say about the same... A happy ending doesn't necessary...
  7. luchokun

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa Spoiler Discussion Thread there is a translation! from chinese scans though... but It doesn't really maters D: That was too cruel Clamp! ToT Besides that, I really could not expect less from them, and just two chaps more! they will kill me! xD
  8. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread wasn't "Shaoran" watanuki's real name? at some point I just assumed it xD but I am thinking now we dont even know R!Shaoran's name D: neither R!Sakura's...
  9. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread Kurogane was so cute droping ginryu to grab Fai <3! but I think FWR was telling Shaoran (I guess R!Shaoran) he was the same as him in a "we've got the same wish (to bring back someone from the verge of death) and have to pay for our sins"...
  10. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: Tsubasa RC 230 Discussion/231 Prediction Thread I too think FWR' death was kind of short(?) xD It leaves me thinking he won't be gone for much time...
  11. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: [Discussions] TRC 229 Discussion/230 Prediction Thread OMG this is like heaven with all this weekly chapters *O* Edit: apa, now this IS different from the dream! FWR's face! priceless! now to wait for the translations :D Edit2 xD mmmm, this chapter was king of weird, but I love the...
  12. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: TRC 228 Discussion/229 Prediction Thread OMG a confusing chapter again *o* haha I was missing them! about the shaoran's dialogue, it was C!Shaoran who says "why did you took her hand" but he is saying that to R!Sakura, who took C!Sakura's hand when she was going to get into the tube...
  13. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads - Part 1

    Re: TRC 228 Discussion/229 Prediction Thread whoa! it seems that R!Sakura knew what was happening all along D: I don't think Mokona was saying Yuuko was there, but rather noticing the "same as Yuuko's" tube...
  14. luchokun

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 227 Discussion/228 Prediction this chap gives us as many questions as we had before xD I think we're still a bit far from the end... yay! R!Sakura opened her eyes *o*. But, how come that little dirty sneaky bitch (xD) can wound back time without him being affected? is it...
  15. luchokun

    Tsubasa Spoiler Thread

    Re: Tsubasa RC 226 Discussion / 227 Prediction Thread sweet jesus, have you seen chapter 227 spoilers??? it seems (if they are true) that both C!SxS and R!SxS will end up inside that damn tube D:
Top