Recent content by Lucia

  1. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled*
  2. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled*
  3. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled*
  4. Your Thoughts on Chad

    Re: chad's 'armor' *possible spoilers so dont read if u dont want to be spoiled* I think both Chad & Orihime's powers are derive from hollow. According to Urahara, Chad's ability is neither shinigami nor quincy. The only other kind of power that I can think of is hollow. Recall what Hutch said...
  5. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Uryuu looks really good with ripped shirt and bare chest...not to mentioned that tatoo :hearts :) I think Orihime might train either with Yoruichi or Tessai. The latter do know how to used high-level kidou. What I really want to see is Rukia..she needs to train as well..I wonder what she's been...
  6. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Is Yoruichi really the shadowy figure at end of 225?? Didn't she appeared in front of Orihime, who was running, in 226...plus, i don't think the clothes (top shirt) of the shadowy figure match Yoruichi's...
  7. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 226 Predictions [Bleach] Rukia has a good chance of being the 'mysterious shadow' just like everyone else on the list (i don't know about Don Kanoji or Kon though). You can't disregard her from the list, because you think there's really no reason for her to be following/hiding from Inoue...
  8. Chapter 226 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 226 Predictions [Bleach] Why is Rukia not included in the list?? It could also be possible that the mystery shadow is her, just like it's possible that it could be Tatsuki, Isshin, etc. You know, I thought at first that the shadow is wearing a shinigami outfit, but someone from bleachforum...
Top