Recent content by Lucky Steve

  1. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    maybe Gustang will have another one made of shinsoo, like what Kallavan did
  2. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 650 Spoilers & Discussion

    he wish it ended with draw, at least
  3. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    maybe Gustang had seen V's corpse, but not his soul i guess...
  4. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    maybe V just want to "Wave Hands", say hi to everybody, but his hand ended up stabbing Traumerei ๐Ÿ™„
  5. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    that makes sense. so that's why everything thrown to bam, is absorbed instead...
  6. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 629 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope Gustang wrote : "Traumerei won't be able to use shinsoo anymore" and "I'm immortal af"
  7. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 607 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wouldn't be surprised if Rak is awakened into ancient, because back then when Rak isn't appeared anywhere, Rak was consistently eating Rocks in every floor ๐Ÿคท
  8. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 546 Spoilers & Discussion

    Imagine, you're tanning at the beach, then by a chance you meet a VVIP that order you to compete with the others just to marry your enemy right next to them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  9. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 546 Spoilers & Discussion

    He heard about what Traumerei offered. Now he's going back to the ship to bring Poe Bidau Princess
  10. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 546 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lilial: I cannot stand to that!! // I'd rather kill him!! Traumerei : Don't worry, He'll kill himself after you marry him. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  11. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

    Tbh that's too bad, Rachel is still there. She should mention "Teleport me to the last floor 135" in one of her three wishes, instead of some hulululu power. Her goal is just that, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  12. Lucky Steve

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 539 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's true. Even Jahad said that in hidden floor arc like "I thought I'd killed you before". Or maybe this is what "Cruel Fate" that Jahad mentioned in Hidden Floor Arc before?
Top