I vote epic
This chapter was awesome
Fairy tail is the best shonen manga now!!!
Meantime I think that woman is layla heartfilia ...
She is not lucy from the future
Re: Well...
what?
where is lucy :gwah
where are the rest (gajeel، wendy ، jubia، freed، evergreen، bixlow) oh panther lily
levy، kana = they are chosen for s-class exam and levy Activate the second container too!
you disregard to the other characters
i disagree with you...
Natsu will be lose !!!
Because there is no support for natsu !!! like golden fire:-_-
but i think , the people like orge will stand in front of their master!!!
We were lucky that Natsu has a good Olfactory ...Otherwise, they've killed (wendy and the others)
When the kidnappers Understood they are not Lucy .... They had no choice other than to kill them.:chair
Re: Fairy Tail 278 Spoiler Thread
im very happy because elfman won first ten point for fairy tail
and i impressive for his takeover .... lizardman
I think people want to steal Lucy until Leila forced to do something ..... Like dragons return from hiding
but its amazing
zeref wants natsu to...