Recent content by Luffy753

  1. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Chapter is out - http://mangayork.blogspot.my/2016/11/one-piece-manga-848-page-1.html?m=1
  2. Chapter Toriko 395 Discussion/396 Predictions

    Totally agree with this. Toriko is by far one of the best manga I've ever read. The story is mature, and the base concept it is on is absolutely different than any other manga. Toriko captures moments perfectly. Not ashamed to say some moments got me almost teary. It has so much potential...
  3. Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    It says battle is over not Toriko is ending dont give that scare again
  4. Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    Wth..seriously..next week is the last chapter? So many unanswered questions. So many things that can be done. The blue ingredient, the purpose of the blue nitros, the other HKs demons? Toriko's 2 other demons? What are the meaning behind the cell colours? Seriously? So many things unanswered
  5. Chapter Toriko 393 Discussion/394 Predictions

    Damn so I dont get this. If neo is now the new full course, then what happens next? What will make them go to another planet? Does this mean they just go to space randomly because earth is boring? That it?
  6. Chapter Toriko 392 Discussion/393 Predictions

    I'm so curious to what Wings really is now. From his lines he doesnt seem like a bad guy. He seems more like an appetite monk or appetite elite or appetite guardian. However whenever he comes out, it is so ominous that you cant think he is all that good *ps, lol I do not know how to describe it...
  7. Chapter Toriko 392 Discussion/393 Predictions

    I am now starting to think that the Blue demon in Toriko is the one who is going to be revived last. He might not be the strongest, but he is the mastermind to something. I feel like the white demon is just helping Blue to achieve a common benefit
  8. Chapter Toriko 391 Discussion/392 Predictions

    My guess is that all of those are coco's poison dolls
  9. Chapter Toriko 389 Discussion/390 Predictions

    IMO, the reason why anger is what Neo doesnt like compared to hope is because anger has the most energy and life. Compared to hope where you just be calm or hopeful, anger makes you do something
Top