Recent content by Luigi#Triforce

  1. Luigi#Triforce

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 63 Discussion / 64 Prediction Thread Very nice chapter!! Psyren is getting better and better as the history flows. Now I think Ageha is gonna get very angry and release a strong power into Dholaki. Or maybe Tatsuo will come up to help.
  2. Luigi#Triforce

    Psyren Volume 4 (ch026-035) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 26 Discussion/ 27 Prediction Thread Now I think the story will develop a lot. That trainer looks like a bad guy xD
  3. Luigi#Triforce

    Favourite Psyren Character? (the poll results)

    Re: Favourite Psyren Character? I'll pick Ageha, because of the dark ball ^^ But as new characters appear I think I'll change my opinion... I see a great potential in Oboro and Kabuto too.
  4. Luigi#Triforce

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    By this cap, I think that Ageha is fully moved by emotions, as Amamiya said...he's just released them into that ball... Big fight is coming!!
  5. Luigi#Triforce

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    This chapter is going to be great !! Really liked the dark ball !!
Top