Recent content by Luke Beifong

  1. Luke Beifong

    Discussion Things your tired of.

    I really don’t like the trope of the false deaths and man, how I miss the Straw Hats. I love the world building in OP but I love the SH. Oda can focus a little more on them and less in others things. Usopp and Chopper never fight again. Franky, Robin, Brook, Nami… All of them are in the shadows...
  2. Luke Beifong

    Team StrawHat Pirates VS BlackBeard Pirates

    Reading the last chapter I remembered this thread I made so long ago and I still think about this matchups. The only thing I think that can be different is Zoro and Sanji matchup that can be inverted. Avalo turning into an island and Shillew turning into a invisible man… Sounds like a chance you...
  3. Luke Beifong

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1044 - Chapter Discussion

    Luffy doesn’t have a Hybrid Form because he’s already a Human. A Hybrid between a Human and a Human, still a Human
  4. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    It’s my impression or there’s blue lightning coming out of Sanji ifrit jambe leg in the new cover?
  5. Luke Beifong

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    If I’m not wrong, the Incas have a God of Sun and Rubber. Nika probably is based on him
  6. Luke Beifong

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    Some times the most simplistic answer, is the right answer. Luffy being a Mythical Zoan, have others abilities aside of a normal Zoan. And, for being a Hito Hito no mi, he doesn’t have an Animal form or a Hybrid form, because he’s always a human in the and. But, since Nika is the God of Rubber...
  7. Luke Beifong

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 - Spoiler Discussion

    A few weeks ago a guy that have a YouTube channel here in Brazil makes a theory about Luffy’s fruit being a Mythical Zoan of a Inca god that, for coincidence or not, is the god of Sun and the god of the Rubber at same time. So… A little sense, it makes.
  8. Luke Beifong

    Theory The real name of the gomu gomu no mi

    I think that Nika Nika no Mi is the true name of the Gomu Gomu no Mi. And the power of the DF is giving smiles to other people through his funny body. Oda always say that Luffy power is funny and made for people to smile. I like that ideia? No, but make more sense than the Zoan predictions for...
  9. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Chapter 1037 Discussion

    In the beginning of Wano I was cheering for the SH to reunite and beat together a Yonko. The reason? All of them still needs a great power up (= learn Haki). Ussopp, Nami, Chopper, Brook, Franky, Robin… And a fight against a Yonko is a perfect time to all of them to awaken Haki. But it’s just a...
  10. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    But, apparently, Kaido is a Oni, not a human. Maybe his peak takes a little longer to be achieved… Really, for me is pretty difficult to believe Odin is Yonko level… Maybe because I don’t like him so much. Oden is a right hand, a YC1 or a YC1+. Noting more than that
  11. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    Izo vs Cracker - Mid diff for Cracker. I think that Cracker power is just too difficult to handle if you don’t have a good way of destroying the biscuit soldiers. And I don’t see Izo having an attack that can destroy them. Izo vs Ulti - High diff for Izo. He seams to be pretty agile, he can...
  12. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    I don’t think that Roger is stronger than WB, Garp or Sengoku, in my opinion those 4 guys are on the same tier, let’s say a Yonko+. Maybe Shiki is here too, I don’t know… Kaido, BM and BB are Yonko tier. I really wish Akainu is here too. He have the most offensive DF in the series, Oda said...
  13. Luke Beifong

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1032 Discussion

    I have a theory of SWORD being a “criminal” marine organization. Working in the shadows, against the tyranny of Akainu.
  14. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    Well, if Luffy isn’t a Yonko tier yet, I prefer to put him in a Yonko- tier instead of a YC1+. I don’t see Luffy having a high difficulty fight against any of the YC1. With FS, advanced armament Haki and advanced CoC, Luffy’s much stronger than any of them. Or you think that a clash against...
  15. Luke Beifong

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    Man, I think that the most annoying discussion on OP fandom is Zoro vs Sanji, but I can understand from where it’s comes. But Zoro vs Luffy? That’s just headcanon in my opinion… No offense, but I really can’t comprehend how someone can think that Zoro is nearly Luffy tier. Zoro is YC1 tier. And...
Top