Recent content by lukz07

  1. lukz07

    Done [JP] Help with a few phrases

    Thank you very much, it helps a lot, specially in the もうなにがなにやら. English is not my first language, I meant that he is being forced to do something he doesn’t want. I guess I’m gonna go whit “Why are you doing this?”, gotta fill the bubble, you know... Thanks, again XD
  2. lukz07

    Done [JP] Help with a few phrases

    I have a few doubts with this translation, I spent a lot of time searching, but I couldn’t do it by myself, help me please... This is the previous sentence: 香澄さんはオヤジの秘書でウチの家政婦さん週3回くらい来てもらってる Kasumi-san is my father’s secretary and she comes tree times a week as a housekeeper This is the one...
  3. lukz07

    Done JP help "タワワなカノジョ"

    Thanks for replying, I guess I´ll leave it like that, the thing is that I never heard "drooping" before, so I don´t know if it sounds natural. And I meant "that first year girl", if that what you mean with 学年で一番. Anyways I´m finishing the jp-spanish, and I may do a jap-en version to get it...
  4. lukz07

    Done JP help "タワワなカノジョ"

    Hi, Im a noob jp-spanish translator, so my english may not be very good. The thing is that I can´t find a way to expres this in spanish "撓な彼女". My problem is that たわわ, should I just put "voluptuous girl" or something like that?. Some context: Is the title from a manga chapter, and its refered to...
Top