Recent content by lulukaruins

  1. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    But what do you think about the possibility that En can detect the real Tserri? I personally loved Tserri POV when his fake slashed by Hisoka. Unreal, It's really dynamic.
  2. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    Someone suggested that Hisoka might using En; detecting the beast then noticed the body is gone (not detected) even though it's present in front of him. En could be work if 10 second has passed and Tserri in the same timeline as Hisoka. So it could be: a) Hisoka noticed the beast as it is. b)...
  3. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    The paneling in this chapter is just chef kiss 🎶 Hisoka is simply fabulous ~ ♣
  4. lulukaruins

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I'm too scared to vote yet. If he publishes another finished manuscript before the spoiler is released, I'll vote yes. < Yeah, cowardly move!
  5. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    VIP sure. but, I don't think Hisoka can get the VVIP one unless he is also doing protecting job as a Provisional Hunter. it said: On the right side of the Princes' living quarters (the side with the odd-numbered princes), the VVIP Private Recreational Facilities (ブイビップ王おう子じ専せん用よう娯ご楽らく施し設せつ...
  6. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    It’s also possible that Tserri already knows Hisoka. We still don’t know who gave Hisoka (and Illumi) those VVIP tickets. After seeing the numbers at the end of this chapter, for some reason, the prospect of fellow No. 4s meeting has made me think of another tragic fate befalling someone with...
  7. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    Straightforward chapter. Next episode 🎶 : Tserri x Meet x Hisoka
  8. lulukaruins

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    2nd batches! For Real :emobirb
  9. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 418 Spoilers & Discussion

    Then there's the scenario where, if Benjamin enters a state of Zetsu because of the 'Hell Fruit', Tserri can easily kill him. For example, he could lay a trap. Whether he's interested in killing Benj is another topic, though. Two chapters left! Much as I want to see what he does next, I'd...
  10. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 418 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ephemeral 10 seconds lecture was fun, but I'm sad we only have 2 chapters left 😿 Agreed. I think it'll be interesting to see if he tries to contact Otocin-tachi and start the Morena-gari (hunting for Morena), or at least find out more about the situation. So, meeting with Borksen is also a...
  11. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 417 Spoilers & Discussion

    Reading it back, 'Dust in The Wind: Hell Fruit' deprived target aura until automatically enforced Zetsu. If he dies in state of Zetsu would his Spirit Beast remain? I can imagine a scenario where Benjamin and his “ignorant” get crushed by Tserri while he’s in Zetsu, causing him to die before...
  12. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 417 Spoilers & Discussion

    Benjamin's monologue was quite cool and all, but I still can't shake the feeling that he and his royal army squad are just Shadow Beasts (Boy Scouts) on steroids. The only interesting thing was his Spirit Beast ability. Unless Kuroro or Kurapika manage to stop the ritual, I can't see how his...
  13. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 414 Spoilers & Discussion

    Doesn’t it depend on how long the curse and the cursed have been applied?
  14. lulukaruins

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 416 Spoilers & Discussion

    What would she do then? her most experienced maid just died, can someone calm her down? 😰
Top