Recent content by Lumaria

  1. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    I think the problem is selling it as a normal circumstance rather than a unique situation that only effects her. I just don't get it. I've been compared constantly in my life...but that never stopped me from excelling. Mainly because I believed that no matter what I did the other will be in top
  2. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    There are several slice of life manga out there but geared toward a far older audience and not as popular bwcuase they have such a weird perspective. For example: femme fatale is a manga largely focused on not understanding the characters. I think in the artist secretly wanted it to be yaoi just...
  3. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    This seems to fall in with something closer to shojo. Which I don't mind as much. I think the premise is good but the motive may need more convincing. People making fun of someone for playing violin? That is strange.
  4. Short Story Opium Island. Feedback appreciated!!

    Well it's pretty generic. And in nightcrawler we do get an idea of who Lou is. But for a sociopath, it's crazy hard to show how one becomes ones. But the problem is that your story is leading with generic character leading a very important case. Just wanting to stop them no matter what is...
  5. Short Story Opium Island. Feedback appreciated!!

    But why isbhe willing to do anything? And with no moral or legal concerns? The problem is he is one-dimensional. He as virtually no personality or not even a distinct thought process. You didn't give us any background at all. What are you doing to grab readers attention? We have a protagonist...
  6. Short Story Opium Island. Feedback appreciated!!

    So I read your summary. So far, I'm jot really gathering anything interesting about this main character Li. He seems really generic and a bit of a Mary Sue. What makes him the way he is and what are the weaknesses he must overcome? Additionally what made him where he is now as chief?
  7. finally in...

    Thank yo I just posted a story in the fabric and story section (I wanted it in amateur manga section but noticed mostly drawn stories we're there)
  8. Terra Stregada

    An outline I suppose. I originally wanted to end it much later, but it's starting to get a little long. But I might add titles to the chapters so it is easier for me to split up. I censored some of it. And now that I did, I'm concerned that some of it was key elements to the MC's personality...
  9. finally in...

    Thanks. Ill definitely look into that art competition. Although....I don't have great art skills.
  10. finally in...

    Thank you. Yes a friend of mine is the Co founder.
  11. finally in...

    I honestly had a friend call me that. She wanted to say luminaria but her version had a stronger sound, so I allowed it. Also my current reading list is zylkus code, love calendar, karneval, Pandora hearts, and several others I forget every now and then. I try to right seinen style scripts...
  12. Terra Stregada

    Its intended to be a manga. So I didn't know where to post it
  13. Terra Stregada

    Yes you can.
  14. Terra Stregada

    CHAPTER I (part 1)
  15. Terra Stregada

    TERRA STREGADA Plot: "Terra Stregada" is a popular gothic horror MMORPG played by teens to young adults. It is a renaissance-inspired world plagued with Ghosts, Zombies, and other supernatural undead creatures. Most of the dungeons are not typical dungeons but graves, mansions, castles, and...
Top