Recent content by Luminicent

  1. Bakuman Vol 05 (ch035-ch043) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 42 Discussion / 43 Prediction Thread For some reason Eiji remind me so much of L! This is indeed a great serie!
  2. Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Yes they were going to do that, then both of them would be my favorite Manga Artist/Writer beside Murata and Inagaki from Eyeshield 21. I can actually see them to do more than one chapter of Otter 11/Crow/Detective Trap/Kiyoshi Knight/Hideout Door to...
  3. Your stats in Eyeshield 21

    Position-------- Strong Safety Height --------- 5'8" Weight -------- 135 lbs Power --------- 145 lb benchpressing Speed --------- 4.9 in 40 yard-dash Technique ----- It depends (I can get the ball out of the runner with a 70% of success) Intelligence ---- Hiruma taught me a lot! Stamina...
  4. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Oh! I see that! I skipped that page while re-reading. Need to be more careful next time.
  5. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo What did he just sign a contract to not play against Oujou by himself for no reason? I am kind confused, re-read the chapters but can't find the answer.
  6. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo I wonder why Akaba didn't join with the rest of the team when they were facing Oujou.
  7. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Without Shin on the offense, the Spiders can easily trample over Oujou. They just need to keep the ball carrier from the ball and BAM! TD!. Ootawara won't be able to resist the Poison Spider if Akaba can knock out Kurita. If Shin is on the field, the spiders might be able to...
  8. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo You know what I think? I think the best team ever would to be with Iqqyu, Tetsuma, Monta, Sakuraba, Taka and Kid as the QB. That lineup would totally destroy any team!
  9. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Don't forget about Deimon, they don't really need Sena to play the game. They have Hiruma! For a lot of teams, they need players for teamwork abilities. For example Seibu, they need Kid and Tetsuma together. For Poseidon, you forgot about Mizumachi. I personally think...
  10. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Of course, oujo is at the top of Tokyo City, Naga are the champion of Kantou and Teikou is the top of everything.....(not anymore though).
  11. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Still, he could blocked Gaou's blitz by a tiny bit or at least delayed the process of Gaou's blitz. I didn't really see him making a huge impact in the game.
  12. TEIKOKUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    I agree with everything you said, JC123 but the point about Heracles and Achilles have a strength that far surpasses Kurita. We already seen the duel between Kurita and Gaou to obtain the title of the best lineman. It would be anticlimactic to see someone who is even more powerful than Gaou. It...
  13. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Panther's ball was already stolen by Sena when he was stiff arming him. I believe that he might have more experiences but I do not think he can escape the screw bite from Marco. BUT there was just something that have come to my mind about the past match between the Wild...
  14. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo 4.5 seconds??? I was hoping he would be faster than that. Does he get faster with Rodeo Drive?
  15. Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Personally I think the combination of the Rodeo Drive and the Screw Bite is THE perfect safety combo. Riku can close in the gap by forcing the ball carrier to Marco and Marco can Screw Bite the runner and steal the ball. Riku is more of coverage safety by himself. I...
Top