Recent content by lumzi23

  1. Hey, Lumzi here.

    New here. Also, I am just getting back into them after a long hiatus.
  2. Hey, Lumzi here.

    Currently? Naruto, Bleach etc. Standard stuff.
  3. Hey, Lumzi here.

    Anime/manga, games, movies, books, comics, action/comedy cartoons. I also like TV shows. My favorite quirk being high drama being mixed with a more nerdy genre (Battlestar Galactica (2004 series) and Game of Thrones).
  4. Hey, Lumzi here.

    Nah. Though I suppose if you heard my name it would make sense.
  5. Hey, Lumzi here.

    Pretty decent, though it peaked early. ---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ---------- I like a wide variety of game genre's and am always looking to expand. I love movies, certain types of music, comics and reading novels. Then there is anime/manga...
  6. Hey, Lumzi here.

    Thanks a lot, you guys. I am not watching anything now thanks to my slow net. I was watching Nichijou, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland and Steins Gate. I also have a few on dvd (Champloo, bebop, Honey and Clover etc.)
  7. Hey, Lumzi here.

    I am new here. One question. Who is the character in banner at the top of the page? Is she from any manga? Thanks and nice to meet you all in advance.
Top