Re: Magi 225 Spoiler Thread
Oh my god, this chapter was so intense ! Ohtaka is such a troll for not revealling the baby's name. I love the hypothesis that the child may be in fact Gyokuen but I hope it will be Aladin. I don't want him to be a clone :gwah
Anyway I'm posting because I found...
Re: Magi 215 Spoiler Thread
I think the same. It wouldn't be surprising: in the Genesis God often turns against humanity.
I wonder if God has become upset of the god-like power of magicians (Salomon created a world after all), so he punished them. A bit like the myth of Babel. Just a thought...
Re: Magi 215 Spoiler Thread
Could the winged magi be Aladdin's mother ? Her hairdess doesn't really match with what we have seen in chapter 129. But Aladdin's mother should be with "Ugo and everyone else" according to chapter 129. And her staff has the same shape as Aladdin's first staff. I...
Re: Magi 214 Spoiler Thread
Oh I didn't expect that Aladdin would broadcast his story like this.
I'm very interested in the last page of this chapter. It seems that we will finally be able to see Salomon's face ... and the faces of his three magis.
Looks like Gyokuen's real identity will...