Recent content by Lutris

  1. Lutris

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 22 (Ch. 200-205) Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 205 Discussion / 206 Prediction Hi. I translated chapter 205 of DGM for MangaStream the other week, so I feel it's kinda important that I address your complaint (you've been the most vocal in this particular thread, which is why I've quoted you). I assume you're complaining...
  2. Lutris

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    I'm Lutris, Lead Translator and Raw Provider for So Sexy Scans, better known as S^3. Xeperu's been with us for quite some time, starting as a cleaner, then moving to editing, TSing, and general management for a while. Consider him vouched for with shining credentials.
  3. Lutris

    余計始末 - Hrrrrrrrrm

    始末が悪い would be along the lines of -hard to deal with, or -troublesome to finish off, and generally insinuates a sticky or troublesome situation to deal with. It's used like... hmm... 半端な知識は時に無知より始末が悪い。 An incomplete knowledge is sometimes a greater trouble than ignorance. Like that...
  4. Lutris

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Anyone know where I can find a raw of this?
  5. Lutris

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken I'll try to get the translation up within a few hours if I can; homework's bugging me down, and I've got one of those nasty chemistry tests tomorrow.
  6. Lutris

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: Japanese Thread - 日本語 あ、そうだったんすか。スンマセン。 ちょっと勘違いしてたようっす。どもスンマセンっす。
  7. Lutris

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: Japanese Thread - 日本語 バリバリ日本人です。(^_^ 東京在住でもあります。
  8. Lutris

    Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima! by Akamatsu Ken I've translated 186 and 187; and they can be found here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17713 and here: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17784 And yeah, the latest chapters do kick some major ass.
  9. Lutris

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Hi Asakura; Will you be needing any more translators when Jump Square comes out? I'm starting to translate on an 'official' basis now, and I just posted my translation for Mahou Sensei Negima issue 186 in the Translation Forums. I'm a native speaker...
  10. Lutris

    Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

    Re: How much manga have you bought? Let's see.... Completed Series: Groove Adventure RAVE (Rave Master in eng.): Vol. 1-35 *completed* Deathnote: vol. 1-12 *completed* Spiral -Suiri no Kizuna-: vol. 1-15 *completed* Busou Renkin: vol.1-10 *completed* Ichigo 100%: vol. 1-19 *completed*...
  11. Lutris

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? A friend of mine who's really my mentor of sorts in the fanfiction arena showed me the site. I'd always read the raw, but I've found some cool stuff to read through here, and I'm happy.
  12. Lutris

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: Japanese Thread - 日本語 誰も何にも書いて無いじゃん。 ダメじゃんw ほかにこれぐらい日本語できるやついる?
  13. Lutris

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hi all, the name's Lutris. 16 years old, male. Japanese born and bred, woohoo! I'm looking to do a bit of leeching and some translating on the side if my workload allows for it.
Top