Recent content by Lutv

  1. Lutv

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    No. 428, manuscript completed.
  2. Lutv

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Yoko Taro: Hunter x Hunter volume 39. I tried rereading from volume 33 because I couldn't keep up with the story, but I still couldn't grasp it. Amazing. I could read it over and over...
  3. Lutv

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    You remind me of two of my female classmates back in middle school in 2004, they were both huge fans of HxH, the Greed Island OVA just end, and the Chimera Ant Arc had just started, sometimes we would talk about HxH, Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto haha, sadly after only a year, one of them moved...
  4. Lutv

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    No. 422, manuscript completed. The desk is starting to get cluttered.
  5. Lutv

    Chapter Berserk Chapters 384-385 Spoilers & Discussion

    He's back! 385
Top