Recent content by lx468

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion I have a question. So in the spoiler it mentions that Naruto knows about Sasuke being successful in killing Itachi and getting revenge. When exactly did that news reach Naruto/Konoha? I remember that it was Jiraiya who told Tsunade and co. that Sasuke killed...
  2. Chapter Bleach 339 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 339 Discussion/340 Predictions I doubt anyone here would agree with me but....I think that none of them are vastro lorde. I think that they'll reveal Aizen to be the only vastro lorde rather than being a shinigami. Maybe this is pushing it but it looks to me that the higher class...
  3. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 407 Discussions / 408 Predictions Ok sorry if this has already been posted but I'm just going to put in my two cents. I think "the real one isn't there" refers to Pein being Nagato. Since the body of Pein that Jiraiya killed was so easily replaced, I think that would apply to the...
Top