Recent content by lxnyce

  1. Chapter Bleach 364 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 364 Spoiler Discussion Thread I vote Komamura :).
  2. Chapter Bleach 362 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 362 Spoiler Discussion Thread This inconsistency is getting to me to the point where I have to write about it. Are we all in agreement that a hollowfied Ichigo can own any captain? Well a #4 espada made hollowfied Ichigo look like crap. Keep in mind that the hollow mask that could...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions Danzou rules...j/k. I think Danzou is going to challenge Tsunade for Hokage, and everyone is going to agree that it should go to the one who actually didn't run go hide underground and protected the village, Naruto. Thus the rule of Naurto the hokage...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread So basically, it was ok for Killerbee to go eight tails and Naruto can't? It's ok for Sasuke to use something that he didn't train for (amaterasu), but was given, still lose (because he got deceived) and still get praised?????? I mean cmon, why do you...
  5. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 427 Discussion/ 428 Predictions Not me, I love a bad guy that can rough up a whole village of elite ninjas. What more can you ask for...oh ye, saturated character eliminations (Kakashi). The man did RULE over some of the best ninjas in the Narutoverse. I still don't think Madara...
  6. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 426 Discussion / 427 Predictions I for one welcome the skipping of the dud ninja filler fights. Leave that for the anime to add a bunch of random ninja moves ultimately to get owned. The real action is with the main characters (Ebisu is not a main character). Will people give...
  7. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions I agree with you fully. Naruto can't use the beast in him, because "it's not the ninja way", yet you have all these people using curse seals and sharingan and other eye techniques which aren't technically showing their ninja skills. They are just...
  8. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 424 Spoiler Discussion Umm, do you guys seriously think that's it for Kakashi? Are you guys forgetting that he learned to open the gates, when he copied Lee from the Gaara fight? He even used it when he was out of energy climbing the mountains when he was about to start training...
  9. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 420 Discussion / 421 Predictions You gotta admit, the Sasuke vs. 8 tails fight was just as quick as the Kakuzu vs. Naruto fight. I would have love to see more 8 tails whooping on Sasuke, but I guess Sasuke can't get beat up too much. Gotta keep it tender for Naruto.
  10. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 416 Spoiler Discussion Dude, the spoiler is based on the pics. That's only six pics by my count. There are at least 18 pages in the manga. Sit back, relax and let kishi massage your naruto lust. Don't flame the mangaka before the chapter comes out.
Top