Recent content by Lycanthropist

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Aye I guess, there are so many things I wanna know before learning about him though lol. Like how Jiraiya knew the bodies of Pein, something about Zetsu, the return of one of the coolest people ever HIDAN... ok well maybe that's just a self indulgent...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Hmm I'll give you that, anyway, like I said, I'm not saying I want it to be Danzou is Tobi, just that I think it's a possibility Meh I think Danzou should just be out of the plot line anyway, he's rubbash
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Well in that sense there's nothing saying Tobi/Madara/Danzou or whatever, couldn't have two bodies, just the way Pein had 6? I mean zetsu can split into two people, pein could control 6 bodies. Why doesn't anyone want to believe it? I don't want it...
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Oh ok, so the fact that nagato brought a whole freakin' village back to life, that's rational isn't it? Why are you talking about rational thinking in an irrational world? That statement in itself is irrational [hr] So because you have more...
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions See, at least tom admits he could be wrong, whereas you're all like "danzou can't be tobi" blah blah [hr] Everytime there's a new jutsu, it always bends the realities of the narutoverse, just because we haven't read about them yet, doesn't mean...
  6. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions No I'm just saying you can't say he isn't, you don't know that, anything could happen, do you write the manga? No, well then, noone can say anything for certain, hence why I initially said "doesn't anyone think it's possible" or something like that...
  7. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions You can't have a go at him too much about the Danzou + Sharingan thing, seeing as that was only confirmed today, so I think that's a bad point
  8. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions I just thought the new introduction of Danzou having the sharingan would just help support the pro, danzou=tobi idea Buh I dunno I think they need to make a nice side story about Killerbee's Enko Career xD, it'll be like the filler arc where naruto...
  9. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions K yeah maybe I jumped to a conclusion with the hair. But still, there's no reason he COULDN'T be tobi really, I mean come on, look at all the stuff that's gone on in the past. I mean look sasuke's still alive, that's a testament to how, no matter...
  10. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions I searched and couldn't find it, sorry, I did mention that before ^^ But come on, why don't they believe it, the revelation of the sharingan makes it all the more likely ya know [hr] Coz ninjas who can breathe fire, create copies of themselves...
  11. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions Seriously, noone thinks Danzou could be Tobi? Even their hair is like the same!!
  12. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions K I'm not gonna lie, I couldn't be bothered to scan through all these posts... BUT I dunno if anyone's mentioned this yet, anyone thought of the possibility that Tobi and Danzou are the same person? It's totally possible if you ask me, a stretch, but I...
Top