Recent content by Lynkobi17

  1. Lynkobi17

    Bakuman Vol. 18 (chapter 152 - chapter 160) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 156 Spoiler Thread Finally..the assissants get some air time again... Looks like a good chapter. Can't wait.
  2. Lynkobi17

    Chapter Claymore 120 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 120 Disc/121 Pred Thread Claymore... More Clay... They can be molded into anything as long as you have some yoma on your hands. --------------- Well, I think Claire won't be seen until 2013. Watch me be right.
  3. Lynkobi17

    Chapter Naruto 563 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions *NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK! It would be funny if Naruto broke his mask off and looked at his face said, "Damn, put that mask back on, UGLY as F**K!!!"
  4. Lynkobi17

    TV Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire - TV Adaption)

    Re: Game Of Thrones The animated gif can't be seen. Can you make it seeable again? Thanks. BTW, Game of Throne rocks! The novel is boring though (to me) And I hear that a mangaka wanted to release an adaptation, but the creators of the show and novel said NO because the artwork on the...
  5. Lynkobi17

    Chapter Claymore 117 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 117 Disc/118 Pred Thread Claymore is a manga that'll forever make us "want more" no matter how pathetic a chapter progresses when we all know that the mangaka is prolonging a story on purpose to provide more of an impact later on. But Asahina, why are you so hungry? When I say...
  6. Lynkobi17

    Info SkullKnight.net Interviews Miura!

    Well, most of his supporters probably died out before he got to finish. I know 34 people, as a medical doctor, who I have diagnosed in the hospital, and before they died they told me that they have read series like Berserk and other old series that I never heard of. One of my patients were the...
  7. Lynkobi17

    Psyren 138 Discussion / 139 Predictions

    MangaBar (Edited Manga group) released Chapter 138: http://www.mediafire.com/?6x5qo955bc31bye It's weird, cause I found it first at MangaEden.com Maybe the Edited Manga group favors that site for some reason...
  8. Lynkobi17

    Chapter Gantz 306 Discussion/307 Prediction Thread

    Go here: The Translation for Gantz 306
  9. Lynkobi17

    Psyren Volume 10 (ch081-ch089) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 83 Discussion / 84 Prediction Nothing special for me to say other than to say that this arc seems to be the longest arc of the whole manga. Will the manga be better off with a normal anime production or 3d anime production? Ageha needs to learn new tricks if he is to succeed in...
  10. Lynkobi17

    Chapter Gantz 298 Discussion/299 Prediction Thread

    I just gotta say this: lol Your prediction is not only funny and descriptive..but deep into the future..lol I have a feeling that some of this prediction you just told may actually be the outcome. Lets say 30% of it.
  11. Lynkobi17

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 180 Discussion/181 Prediction Thread Oh drat...I didn't read chapter 220 of Tsubasa at that time....so I guess I was at fault... anyways, I still feel that there is something preventing her from dieing completely...and let's hope Watanuki is the answer...
  12. Lynkobi17

    Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 180 Discussion/181 Prediction Thread Well Yuko won't die... How in blue blazes is she gonna die? In xxxHolic, she transformed into a butterfly and left him. Also, you have to realize that Watanuki actually stated that he would grant a wish for Yuuko (although I don't see how he...
  13. Lynkobi17

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 70 Spoiler Thread But it's weird how everyone's alive. The girl with the black hair...riding the motorcycle..who is she?? I believe this is her first appearance...??
  14. Lynkobi17

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 68 Discussion / 69 Prediction Thread I wonder what kinds of training they'll do... How will Ageha & Amamiya benefit in strength ....from this meeting with them. I wonder how long this futher arc will be.... probably another 20 chapters
  15. Lynkobi17

    Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 69 Spoiler Thread You're wrong... Asaga hasn't taken a blast from Dloki....?? What chapter...
Top