Recent content by Lynxie

  1. Naruto's Ending

    Re: Naruto is ending SOON(ish) I think Kishi really want to end it. He didn't let the Kisame fight see (which I am happy about), that he didn't show however gives me a feeling that he isn't interested anymore in side battles, that don't really matter to the plot. Or he has a reason to not...
  2. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: What do you believe to be the truth or a lie in Madara’s story? He didn't want to control it, he wanted to seal it within his son. Maybe, but he didn't, why? And what is that reason? If it was just to get rid of Kyuubi, what I thought for a long time, then I was ok with the Madara...
  3. Sixteen years ago...

    Re: Who summoned the Kyuubi? I do believe Minato (Yondaime) summoned the Kyuubi, or got help from someone who could do it. Reason: Yondaime knew something. I think Yondaime knew about Madara or Akatsuki. Also knew they needed Kyuubi. So he thought how he could stop this. He knew about other...
  4. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: What do you believe to be the truth or a lie in Madara’s story? The best lies are when parts of it are true. It also could be that Madara tells the truth from what he knows, but how does he know so much, when he wasn't supposed to be in Konoha? A spy, or he was in Konoha, but hiding as...
  5. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: VK - 038 Discussion Tomorrow it is the 24th! Maybe things will clear up a little.
  6. Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight Discussion I just started reading this yesterday, now I am at chapter 32, and can't wait for the translation/Edited Manga of 33. I like both Zero and Kaname, usually I prefer 1 of the boys, but in this manga I like them both.
  7. Shoujo Akuma na Eros - Virgin Crisis by Shinjo Mayu

    Re: Akuma na Eros - Virgin Crisis^ I love this manga! Especially Akuma...
  8. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: So.. many.. Uchiha.. You are right about that. But I wonder if people understand that, I have the feeling people find that whole part, PnJ. People should have a little more faith in Kishimoto.
  9. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: So.. many.. Uchiha.. @aimaimaim and @ShadowStrike Remember the talk of Jiraiya and Orochimaru at the Sannin fight? Chapter 166 Orochimaru: That child (Naruto) cannot rival the heir to the Uchiha clan, blessed with the pinnacle of shinobi bloodlines of the sharingan. Naruto-kun...
  10. Naruto's Lover: Who should it be and why?

    Re: Hinata or Sakura, who desevers naruto's love and why? true... and that is about all there is to say. And from a readers view, both girls have good and bad things, both deserve to be loved, but if that person should be Naruto? I let Kishimoto decide that... I like Naruto x Sakura...
  11. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: So.. many.. Uchiha.. It has to do with Naruto, because it effects his world. It seems they even need the Kyuubi to unleas the whatever power Uchiha have, which makes this personal for Naruto too. Yes it is Kyuubi, his wish to be Hokage and Sasuke, that this is intertwining with...
  12. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: So.. many.. Uchiha.. I think the Uchiha's are an important part of the main plot. It has connection with all the important story lines. Just like Naruto has connections to all important story lines. I am a Sasuke and Naruto fan, both are great characters and I just love how their story...
  13. Discussion Who is the coolest villain in Naruto?

    Re: Who is the coolest bad guy on Naruto? Besides Itachi? But Itachi is the only badguy that I find cool :( Sasuke could be a cool badguy, but he is not a badguy yet, for me... I prefer him to stay a goodguy... Ok Haku then, because I like nice badguys... And he is calm too, and that is what...
  14. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke going back To Konoha or not? I don't think Sasuke needs a real Narutosation...Naruto is already his best friend. Sasuke only goals is killing Itachi and that is really a sad goal... If changing his goals mean Narutosation then yeah he needs a narutosation badly. A lot of people...
  15. Discussion Would you want to be a Jinchuuriki?

    Re: Would you want to be a Jinchuuriki ? Well if I look to Gaara and Naruto's past then I don't want a bijuu. Great powers give only badluck, imo. I am not really into power anyway. Give me the kind heart and strong will of Naruto (without bijuu please ^.^ ) And if I have to choose then I...
Top