Recent content by m3loo

  1. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings I think its more like other mangakas don´t want to get a shit storm if they say something bad about him, I can completely understand that. also what I see as a problem is that if more popular mangakas start doing the same, I mean what if lets say ODA Eiichiro...
  2. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings not easy to fire people? you obviously don´t know how it works in the USA, plz inform yourself. about your annual leave, if you are talking about christmas and so on, thats something everyone gets in modern countries, so yes its holiday but its more like a...
  3. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings I know exactly what you mean, I also think its bad to give special treatment to him, I mean I don´t mind if they give a bit special treatment but what he is getting is just WAY too much. but I already had a discussion about this on batoto and other people think...
  4. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings he can only do that because he is popular. its not like a new artist can do that or even lets say the artist of Nisekoi.
  5. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings oh Tadaima no Uta is from the same author as Tonari no Megane-kun, would like to read that one.
  6. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings just saw that 360 material ended at volume 8 (at least thats what mangaupdates says), I am a bit surprised, it had good numbers for a shoujo.
  7. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings well Nana has been on hiatus for a really long time. I thought that Love com Two would have better sale numbers.
  8. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings when people stop reading a manga its hard to pull them back. I don´t think bleach will ever be as popular as before. also the weekly shounen jump ranking is just bad for bleach.
  9. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings isn´t it volume 18 for Chihayafuru and not 28?
  10. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings the anime for Kuroko no Basket is doing a great job promoting it. the sale numbers for volume 2 of Yamada-kun to 7 Nin no Majo aren´t that great (I don´t know when it went on sale...).
  11. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings if I see it correctly, nisekoi´s 3rd volume is doing in its first week worst than the 2nd volume. Orange doing ok. I thought Haikuu would sell more.
  12. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings the Edited Manga stopped because there is no raw for volume 5.
  13. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings yeah, the story is different than in normal shoujo manga. glad to see flat doing good.
  14. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings I am surprised with Gin no Saji, never would have thought that it would sell so well.
  15. m3loo

    Publisher Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings (2009-2015)

    Re: Weekly Oricon Comic Rankings 24 048  24 048 Gangsta 03 22 924  22 924 Ran to Haiiro no Sekai 04 17 780  17 780 Oboreru Knife 13 I am happy about Gangsta and Ran to Haiiro no Sekai. but it surprises me that Oboreru knife "only" has 17780 sold volumes from volume 13.
Top