Recent content by maaru

  1. maaru

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    Heheh, well, my online identity is mostly a secret - though I've pimped this over a couple of other aliases as well. ^__^ The cool thing is when you meet people online, find each other IRL and realize that you've been acquaintances all along. (This has happened twice for me already). You ever...
  2. maaru

    Pinoy Hangout Thread v. 16

    I have no idea who you guys are talking about. D: But I have resurrected this somewhat dead account for my yearly pimpage: Ahem, ATTENTION people who live in Manila, or nearby! :: That's right. Our convention's gotten so big, we can't rent out Bahay ng Alumni at UP anymore, so we're taking...
  3. maaru

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Source: http://ichixhime.actifforum.com/manga-anime-f4/chapter-397-spoilers-summary-cam-raw-script-t3929-40.htm Translator: sheetz Verification: confirmed edge of the silence 苺「今までの・・・俺の戦いが・・・てめぇの掌の上・・・!? Ichi: "All my battles until now...are in the...
  4. maaru

    The Underscore’s Bleach Review 341: The Envy

    Great review. Although, I have to ask, English is probably not your first language? The only thing that irritates me are the grammatical errors, and sometimes it confuses me and throws me off the pace, despite how engaging your reviews are.
  5. maaru

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

    Fortunately I got back for a last check before I pack for UP. My course is BA Linguistics, with Japanese as my major. As for thesis, I'll be 'walking the earth' (AKA field work) this semester break around the Laguna area. Gotta hunt down some old Tagalog etymology and shit. I might visit more...
  6. maaru

    Pinoy Hang-Out Thread v. 12!!!

    Kumusta na? Just trying to graduate from college, so I haven't stopped by in a long time. Why is everyone discussing facial hair now? EDIT: As usual, my convention advertisement for those of you anywhere near the manila area.
  7. maaru

    sahugani's Bleach Review -108

    We'll definitely miss your reviews. Some theories I've heard being passed around is that Kensei could be Yamamoto's vice-captain. The hakama he wears doesn't seem to be cut just like the captains', but rather more like Sasakibe's, the current vice for 1st division. Division 0 is indeed...
  8. maaru

    sahugani's Bleach Review 300-303 + special

    Yay, you're back!! >_< although I got another moment of (*^%#WTF when you posted that cosplay pic because we know that Chad in person, and we make fun of that particular cosplay of his. You'll know who to blame if we manage to get him to pose in a sombrero with a taco. Back to topic, I think...
  9. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    Hey guys, haven't stopped by for a while. Medyo stressed at busy, tapos weekends lang ako may connection. @yonie. Ano ba ang habol mo na download speed? I'm quite happy with my max 106 kb/s DSL. Sa IRC nga, usually ganon kabilis. @Bbsai, cool yung website, and natuwa ako na naka-note din...
  10. maaru

    sahugani's Bleach Review 298

    fun review, though I didn't get as 'orgasmic' as most people, I think this chapter pulled a lot of pleasant surprises. What I loved most though, was the part where Kenpachi kicked Ichigo away. It was a bit of comedy that I kinda missed, especially when Kenpachi talked about Orihime, that one...
  11. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    @level4paperboy. ^_^ it's still the same game, isn't it? Those game developers probably had issues.
  12. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    ^_^ including the whole ball-grabbing scene? or the, 'do you feel lonely sometimes'? heheh, you guys really love him, then. Oh well, school's gonna start on Monday, most likely I'll be around only on weekends. The good thing about coming back to school is that I can exercise again. 45 minutes of...
  13. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    @mangadictus. I checked out hulu. Wonder if I'll get in. We approve of this Jin Kazama. I wanna see them flame pants already. @level4paperboy. Sooooo~ since Solid Snake is one of your manliest heroes, do you want me to ruin him for you as well? I don't even NEED to look at seiyuus for this one...
  14. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    I hear a lot of bad stuff about this mike abundo, so I'm not touching that one with a 10-foot pole @mangadictus. if this takeshi kaneshiro dude, http://jspot.quickmix.org/images/takeshi_kaneshiro_01.jpg really will be Jin Kazama, I whole-heartedly approve.the other fangirls probably will too...
  15. maaru

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    By 'guys with mullets', does that include snake of metal gear?
Top