Recent content by mackie1102

  1. mackie1102

    Discussion Thunder / Lightning - Titan Shifters

    Guys! Hi! :D I don't know if there's already a thread about this (I couldn't find any) but I'd like to read if some of you have thought about the thunder that appears right before a titan (like Eren, Annie, Berth, Reiner, Ymir) transforms? Why is it? Physical law? Why does it come from "heaven"? ._.
  2. mackie1102

    Question Doubt on image

    I found it here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/nikoniko_news777/archives/27506510.html And here: http://shingekikyojin.net/archives/31079682.html But this one is kinda hard to see. Interesting :o Yeah, I'd totally say it's Grappler class :D thanks! Later on, I realized Isayama drew it XD...
  3. mackie1102

    Question Doubt on image

    Hey, guys! :^_^ I'm kinda new here so I don't know if I'm doing this right. Hope I am :) Anyway... I found this image I know the first one comes from Muv Luv and it's clearly a comparison. But I'm not sure if I've seen the second one on SNK manga. It seems weird but at the same time...
  4. mackie1102

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 48 Discussion/ 49 Predictions

    I agree. Even thought there's another scene which can REALLY throw out all this theory. The one in which Connie's mother "talk" to him. She couldn't have mastered speech nor even her titan form. (http://www.mangabird.com/shingeki-no-kyojin-38?page=5 and later.) The titan who calls Ilse...
Top