Recent content by MADARAISOP

  1. Chapter Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

    My future predictions are that either another character die (lets be honest, madara is to strong for all of the characters to survive, I KINDA hoping for something to make this all the more interesting) with that being said I doubt it'll be Naruto or Sasuke just because sasukes still got that...
  2. Chapter Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 662 Spoiler Discussion I highly doubt that Sasuke and Naruto will die, just because of the simple fact that Sasuke still has the unknown jutsu Hashirama showed him..could it be a crucial turn around in the manga? To be honest everyone has a good idea that Gaaras on his way to Minato...
  3. Chapter Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

    Will Naruto or Sasuke die? I highly doubt that Sasuke and Naruto will die, just because of the simple fact that Sasuke still has the unknown jutsu Hashirama showed him..could it be a crucial turn around in the manga? To be honest everyone has a good idea that Gaaras on his way to Minato to...
Top