Recent content by MadariNeko

  1. MadariNeko

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 157 Discussion / 158 Predictions Thread

    People are getting salty waay to fast,like we got a summary and a picture so far and you guys are jumping to conclusions. Just way until the chapter comes out
  2. MadariNeko

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia 157 Discussion / 158 Predictions Thread

    To be honest,I loved this arc but now I'm just waiting to see what will happen after it.Things were way too slow in the fight with Overhaul.If he won't be defeated next chapter is gonna be really annoying :/
  3. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    Oh there's Natsu too
  4. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 539 Discussion / 540 Prediction

    Oh sup Acno?We were waiting for you.:hi
  5. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    If we don't get a decent Nalu chapter next the fandom will literally go nuts , won't it ? XD <_>
  6. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    This manga became crap All the characters became crap Everything is crap But I'll continue to read the manga and the next manga that Hiro will write just because I've loved Fairy Tail for over a year now and even all this crap I still support Hiro.Hopefully Hiro will think more when he is gonna...
  7. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    Am I the only one who thinks this chapter was really boring?
  8. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    Oh so a lot of Zervis and a bit of Makarov.What about Acnologia?About Lucy?I'm not in the mood for another dramatic death.
  9. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    'It felt like a never ending dream' Yea....Makarov...that's death But STILL isn't anyone surprised that he was dead for so many chapters?I mean when he died I though the next chapter he'll come back not like 20 chapters later.And all the drama with Laxus being like 'let's get his body and go to...
  10. MadariNeko

    Chapter Fairy Tail 537 Chapter Discussion / 538 Predictions

    I'm truly dissapointed.I though Mashima could actually make a character die but I was wrong.Are Ichiya and Anna back too?What about Acnologia?Fairy Tail becomes so unpredictable that I'm not surprised anymore of anything.
Top