Recent content by MadDog

  1. MadDog

    Summer The Baseball Thread

    Re: Baseball Topic When's Manny coming back? It'll be interesting to see if he's still the same player. Not a bad addition at all if he's been working out and takes things seriously.
  2. MadDog

    Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Gotta love Ma. Nobody flips between complete goofball, to serious badass better. I'm also thinking Kenichi will break his "no fighting chicks" vow and jump in after Renka gets broken badly.
  3. MadDog

    Just a little thought about Oz

    Re: Just a little thought about Oz. Oz gets my sympathy for having Moria sitting in his stomach and driving him around like a giant meat robot.
  4. MadDog

    Databook III NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (Complete - 360 pages)

    Re: NARUTO: Databook 3 - HQ RAW by Japflap (79/360 pages) Ya can't beat the Flap. Thanks Eagle.
  5. MadDog

    Summer The Baseball Thread

    Re: Baseball Topic Manny....why...Manny.... Thanks for the 2 world championships and all the good times. Vaya con dios, amigo.
  6. MadDog

    Life The Drinks Drank Drunk Thread

    Haven't posted here for a long while, but my brother just brought me back a bottle of booze from Finland that f'ing fantastic. If you ever run across something called Salmiakki 'the original 013' (the second K is backwards), give it a shot. It's kind of like jaegermeister, but better in my...
  7. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Yeah, I don't disagree with you there. It sucks they lost, but it was still a fun season and I'll take 18-1 over, let's say.............5-11 every time. ;)
  8. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Congrats Giants fans. Things were too good for too long for us NE sports fans... I'm actually kind of getting a kick out of seeing everyone moping around. It's like they've forgoten Boston's long and proud history of choking in the big game (more red sox than pats I guess...
  9. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Thanks for looking up the Tie game - it still seems crazy to me that it happens. I think it's kind of cool that a lot of the "storied" franchises in the NFL are in the playoffs. Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Redskins, Giants, Patriots, Colts. Definetly makes things more...
  10. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread They're saying that Marvin Harrison has been practicing, and could be available for limited play on Sunday. Dungy also said that if Harrison does play, he might keep Manning in the game longer so they can work on their timing. Looks like Albert Haynesworth is gong to play...
  11. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread I probably did jump the gun a bit with the Steelers being a lock. My gut tells me they'll get in there though. They can actually clinch the AFC North this week if either the Bengals beat the Browns, or the Jets beat the Titans, but I seriously doubt either will happen...
  12. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread The Cowboys fans are nuts to complain about Jessica Simpson. If her sister was singing at halftime or something, then I'd understand, but good lord is she fun to look at. The Eagles always play well against the Cowboys too. Anyway, I think Pittsuburgh just lost Fast...
  13. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread Good point about Ravens gameplanning for the Colts being different from the schemes they came up with for the Pats. I was thinking more of the level of intensity they came with, which was impressive. I haven't watched all their games this year, so I'm not sure if that's...
  14. MadDog

    Fall NFL Thread

    Re: The NFL Thread it's more like Sportcenter was being melodramtic in this case. They've gone way down since they were bought by Disney a while back. I like the Titans this week if Haynesworth is playing. Plus San Diego is not so good on the road. But, I'm not sure they make the...
  15. MadDog

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !! Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot. Stallone goes from Rocky 4, to that piece of garbage. What in the heck was he thinking? Oh, and Rocky 5 was pretty damm terrible as well.
Top