Recent content by MadisonMontgomery

  1. MadisonMontgomery

    Chapter Naruto 678 Chapter Discussion / 679 Predictions

    Mark my words. Sasuke will become the final badd, something is on his mind and it isn't good trust me!!!!
  2. MadisonMontgomery

    Chapter Naruto 667 Discussion/ 668 Predictions

    By far my favorite naruto chapter and it's because of one of the most unlikeliest characters, GAI!!! Get into the pure excitement in his eyes. And dare I say madara is worried? I know GAI will loose due to the plot, but he better beat the shit out of madara for at least a chapter PLEASEEEEE
  3. MadisonMontgomery

    Chapter Naruto 661 Discussion / 662 Predictions

    I don't know what worse, you guys bitching or our economy. Give me a break, there is never pleasing anyone with this manga. I've been following naruto since I was 12 and I'm almost 23. It's no berserk or shin-oyshi, but it isn't as horrible as you guys try to make it out. We've been following...
Top