Ah. Finally logged back in. Couldn't remember my info for the longest. Hope everyone's enjoying themselves with the latest chapters.
Finally a bit of explanation surrounding the smoky hearts we saw before. La Brava's quirk is quite cute. Loving their eccentric personalities. The whole...
Really digging the exploration of incorporating dancing into Midoriya's moves. I expect he will also focus on martial arts eventually thanks to Ojiro. Hopefully we'll see Togata back in the picture by then.
Shihai Kuroiro would totally fit the villain angle specifically for his lack of information currently provided.
Shinso Hitoshi is doubtful. I actually expect him to do quite well as a hero.
Monoma just has an inferiority complex that makes him a dick all the time..
Jiro and Kaminari would...
While he is respected. I mean his physical looks may deter others from accepting him. Though, I'm sure the others aren't as narcissistic about looks as Flambe is. Though, the flash back does show that others make fun of the way he looks. She had some balls to scoff at him the way she did knowing...
Does anyone else really want Dogtooth to jump to Luffy's side after this battle. I know it's not likely, but he would make such a great addition. Considering how other's treat him. Luffy's crew would be the perfect escape for that. Even if he just stayed aboard as a tactician, or ship security...
Character development doesn't end at reaching the initial goals. The more intricate you design a character. The more real they feel in terms of their actions. Which can be considered both good and evil depending on the perspective. Every tiny bit of information you get about their laws, history...
Lmao. Nami's slave or death comment to Zeus. Priceless.
If this keeps up. I have a feeling we may very well see Luffy fight Big Mom. Not sure how the Cake will play into it all. I'm sure once he defeats Dogtooth she'll have a slight change of heart regarding his abilities. She still see's Luffy...
There's no way this will be it's own arc. I just don't see that happening. Though, it may be better to think of it as more filler chapter type. It will be brief, but enjoyable. Just enough to add some character development. Similar to this Endeavor/ All Might convo.
Makes me think she has the...
I do like that idea. That she'll help fix him once he's damaged his arms beyond possible repair is a wonderful idea. I like how they mention Eraser is needed to help Eri for some reason by 163.
Omg. I hadn't even thought of Blackbeard's crew making an appearance. What if they suddenly showed up, and he took BM's power. Far fetched, but possible. Especially since the underwater alarm system is out of commission atm. XD If only, but alas. Tis but a longshot of longshots.
I hadn't seen...
I still have a few pages of comments to catch up on, but did anyone else notice the woman pound was talking to in the flashback. Initially it's supposed to be Big Mom I believe, but she looks way too thin. Especially since she goes back to normal a few panels later. Or is that one of her other...
That last part is slightly on point. Though it's not uncommon for an author to do so based on such polls.
Also. Ashido's power is actually pretty strong, and she's becoming increasingly adept with it's usage. Personally, I think Kirishima did quite well against Rappa. Even Rappa acknowledged...
Interesting theory. I like the play on words they set up there. So it's possible, but I don't know how I'd feel about a quirkless Mirio taking that guy down. Pending further developments, I'll hold off on supporting that theory for now. Though the current situation and character name suggest it...
To be fair. I read this myself and had no clue what people were referring to either. Not everyone remembers every single detail. Though the reference image is much appreciated in defending your viewpoint. :)