Recent content by madmaxx350

  1. madmaxx350

    Chapter Naruto 510 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 510 Discussion/511 Predictions Or maybe Madara has the mask on simply because somebody would recognize him like the Shark guy did when He removed the mask in front of him
  2. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 351 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 351 Discussion/352 Predictions Thread I agree , I missed most of the discussion here but I'm going to share what I think :eyeroll ... I think this tranformation is not Ichigo per se but only his consciousness trying to fulfill Ichigo's dying wish(he was dying when Ulqy cero'ed a...
  3. madmaxx350

    Info How to say "Thank You", "You're Welcome" and "I Love You" in your language

    am Pretty late to this thread but wanted to contribute a bit :D In Creole : Thank you : mèsi You're welcome : de rien I love you : "mwen remen ou" or "mwen damou ou"
  4. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread I love that idea , that would be great . I'd love to see Youruichi again . I hope that happens :D .. Now to wonder where Wonderweiss is ? That would be funny that Ulquiorra gets defeated by somebody other than Ichi XDD
  5. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread I agree with you , a lot of people are complaining about how nothing happens in Bleach's chapter and I don't think that's true . This week's chapter has a lot going on . We see that Inoue is just confused on where she needs to stand and we get a lot of...
  6. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread I like that Idea of Ichigo developing his bankai further hopefully he meets with Zangetsu/Shirosaki and we get an explanation :p @Crimson : Really I really don't see Ichigo getting on Aizen's level anytime soon ... maybe he won't be the one defeating...
  7. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread Still I find it weird that Kubo-sensei decides to show Yammy now ... I mean according to the spoilers everyone (even Ulquiorra) was suprised he burst his way in . What's his purpose ? I mean he is probably the only Espada to follow Aizen's orders and...
  8. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yea I think that's what he was going to say to but I don't see why he would insist on that "You are one of us " motto when Aizen did say he had no use for Inoue anymore(though I don't really believe what Aizen said) Another interesting point is How...
  9. madmaxx350

    Chapter Bleach 342 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 342 Spoiler Discussion Thread WoW!!! Bleach is getting interesting again , I am really anticipating the next chapter ... I wonder what's wrong with Ulquiorra , i mean he's trying to get Inoue to admit being his nakama when Aizen did say that he had no use for her anymore ... maybe...
  10. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I can't wait to see if Naruto is finally going to kill someone ... i mean he rasengan'ed somebody he didnt know without even hesitating and if Beam Pain was not a robot of some sort and he was human he would've gotten kiilled
  11. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread did anyone see that the preview for ch 431 was "Painless" on the last spoiler page XDDDDD
  12. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread i second XDD , Naruto is already in a foul mood right now :amuse
  13. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread I wonder what nickname will Naruto get in the shinobi world ... kinda like his dad got "The Yellow Flash" ... ooo I can't wait :D
  14. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Discussion/ 430 Predictions - Part 1 There will be no Jump this week , right? In Any case I agree with Nagato having so much power that he has to seperate himself in 6 bodies though that also becomes somewhat his weakpoint
  15. madmaxx350

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread I have XDDD ... I keep mixing them up ... it's my bad but yea great Bleach Chapter ... btw since we only see Sakura after the blast that means every patients in the hospital are dead ??? :s Chapter is up on Onemanga
Top