Recent content by Madoumeishi Lamort

  1. Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    I completely agree with you, but Hisoka certainly has more Nen abilities, right? I'm sure he used some crazy one when he ripped off that man's arm (and possibly made him vanish completely afterwards) in a magical way when he first appeared. Also, when fighting Gon, he didn't actually dodged...
  2. Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    I'm sorry, I did not realise that the material used for Clare's operation was Teresa's brain. I thought that scene which Clare grabbed her head and offered it to Rubel as a symbolic method of saying "I wanna become a Claymore, now implant me some of this woman", as Clare wouldn't be able to...
  3. Chapter Claymore 153 Discussion / 154 Prediction

    I honestly don't think Teresa is trying something out to 'save' Priscilla, and I don't think Teresa is kidding, or trying to exhaust Priscilla's hatred or something like that. Priscilla being damaged left and right is actually a serious problem. What does not kill her literally makes her...
  4. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    That is my point, whether or not Teresa or Priscilla showed something beyond amazing, we wouldn't be able to compare to others because Teresa was the first Number 1 Yagi has shown to us and was coincidentally the strongest. He wouldn't know how to handle her power level simply due to the lack of...
  5. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    What about Priscilla's insight on Alicia and Beth's soul link? or the organization? She has multiple personalities and one of them must be Yagi. xD Jokes aside, is it just me having the feeling, regarding this chapter, that when Priscilla pulls out that buncha arms and makes an assault against...
  6. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    Has it ever dawned on you guys that maybe even Yagi didn't think through about Teresa and Priscilla's power level, maybe because they were the first and strongest monsters in the series, which can cause the author to make slight "mistakes" regarding the strength of his characters overtime...
  7. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    GEG, your insight and theories are the best, I completely agree with you! I always thought Clare and Prissy are indeed parallel to one another (in a twisted way), they have their loved ones inside them, etc. Perfect. XD I just hope Yagi makes things clear by the end of the arc, as I'm sure...
  8. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    Nice chapter, actually every chapter that explains a little more about the most complex being in the manga (in this case, Priscilla) is a plus to me. ^^ I got surprised by Teresa as much as I got surprised by Priscilla when she entered the battle field again. None of them appeared to be so...
  9. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    What Teresa said to Cass has nothing to do with what she "said" about Priscilla. Against Priscilla, Teresa didn't make a compliment, she just had a thought on Priscilla's strength and potential. She acknowledged her as an eventual real danger as a warrior, plus we all know for a fact that...
  10. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    I don't get why some people keep stating outright that Priscilla's face is that of a scared-to-death person because Teresa has returned. She has been with that face since she ate Cassandra, and the only moment she changed it was when Teresa turned her minions against her, that's when she...
  11. Chapter Claymore 151 Discussion / 152 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 151 Spoiler Well, Teresa never really had to release any youki in order to take on any warrior who's not releasing youki either. I really like the chapter, Teresa and Cassandra in a fair and square sword fight, and a fight between two number 1 warriors no less (though it's...
  12. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Well, if we consider the comments (more like guesses) of Dae, and also Rigardo's words, Priscilla has an endless overflowing youki that she releases at will, so it'd be no problem for her to just regenerate. True or not, that idea came long (with Rigardo) before the reveal of the Claymore...
  13. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Don't jump to such a conclusion so fast, for all we know she may very well just recreate herself next chapter, just because this one ended with her injuried doesn't mean she can't heal anymore.
  14. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Well, Isley knew how instable Priscilla was and perhaps he had to come up with a plan just in case (well in this case he foresaw the ENTIRE scenario xDDDDDD ). You know, much like Claire's attempts to get herself killed when she felt she was about to awake. It's not like Isley had such a plan...
  15. Chapter Claymore 148 Discussion / 149 Prediction

    Re: Claymore 148 Spoiler Wouldn't it be more plausible if Cassandra were the only one to perceive Priscilla escaping and going into the woods? After all she's the second strongest AB alive. Priscilla avoided Claire's QS and went to the woods to regenerate, but Cass went after her, and although...
Top