Recent content by MadTact

  1. Jutsu Discussion Mega Convo Thread

    Re: *cursed seal stg 3* hmm i thought it was 3 at the end of DBZ and DBGT had the 4th. Anyway its possible there could be a 3rd lvl of the curse seal. If there is one, it might have risks involved in using it, like shorten life span or something (i dunno).. and seeing that juugo has...
  2. Kimmimaru for Lee-nus!

    Plz colour them!!!!
  3. Dynamic Dragon's Gallery

    Nice art work, hope u put up more soon
  4. AK-46's Gallery

    Nice Nice, I like that one with sasuke and the snake
  5. Vhea's Gallery

    Nice pics, keep up work like this
  6. Amaretti's Gallery

    Wow, this is COOL
  7. Will Sasuke Ever Surpass Itachi?

    Re: Sasuke on par with Itachi? I think sasuke can give itachi a good fight, but I dont think sasuke is on par with itachi in terms of defeating him. Look at the way itachi defeated Orochimaru in the manga, if i am not mistaken Oro was totally helpless at the end of the battle and it seemed as...
  8. Naruto and his Arsenal of Jutsu

    Re: Naruto's Clone Training... yes more clone training, the clones are knocked out too fast in fights, i know they are a distraction mainly but if naruto gets better in taijutsu then in fights we should see the clones countering the attack and not getting knocked out easily. That would be nice...
  9. Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    HUH? I dont think Sasuke has the intenstion to kill Oro, they made a deal, Sasuke gets stronger and Oro get his body. I think because Sasuke seems like the type to keep his part of the deal.
  10. Chapter 222 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 222 Predictions [Bleach] I agree Yea, Ichigo should be coming out of the inner world, and we will see the room in a really mess and injured vizards, maybe we will see something about Ichigo's family or the others shinigami looking for him.
  11. Chapter 302 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 302 Predictions [Naruto] Naruto and Sakura will take the pills and head inside. I think we might see a rematch of Kabuto vs Sakura and it would be nice to see Naruto vs Sai. While Yamato finds Oro and Sauke. I thought they would have sent another team after Naruto and the others by now...
  12. Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

    Sasuke doesnt seem anything like the other people Oro gave the seal to, they were like total slaves but Sasuke.......................
  13. What-If What if Naruto went to Gai for training?

    I get ya, but note that Oro has been mostly using taijutsu in the battles we have seen so far. I get what u are saying cause they are times in which ninjtsu are very important. I still say if he trains with Gai his taijutsu will get better.
  14. Chapter 221 Discussion [Bleach]

    221 is out guys, go download.
  15. What is Ichigo? (Human, Vizard, Shinigami, etc.)

    Re: What is Ichigo? (manga spoilers) I dont fully agree, i think the hollow wants to take over because Ichigo is not behaving as he expects him to. He said Ichigo is "too general and bland" acccording to a Edited Mangas i read. We also see the hollow (or whatever that person really is) wants to...
Top