Recent content by Maelstrom Omega

  1. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    Idc about him getting drawn in by ON. He was coughing blood from a single Zeldris’s kick bruh. That’s the greatest downscale. Ain’t no way in hell Zeldris is damaging ban like that. No matter what is happening next chapter no one is crying cuz no one actually think Zeldris is winning. But...
  2. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 256 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lancelot has Ban’s level dura and physical strength huh ?? Lancelot can absorbs physical attacks huh ? Lancelot could no diff King, Diane and Ban with Shirojika right ? Lmaaoooo. Cough cough I called it btw. Nakaba is proving me right. He’s stronger but can he defeat him in a fight ? Hell...
  3. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 255 Spoilers & Discussion

    Other than the information about the prison, the most interesting part of this chapter for me is Zeldris being able to get in Lancelot’s lake aura and land a hit on him without his movements being particularly disturbed by the flow. Does he still have DK’s “GOD” magic to cancel Lancelot’s magic...
  4. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 253 Spoilers & Discussion

    I just read the translation again and I guess I was wrong 🤔. It’s still a bit confusing for me tho so I’ll just wait for the official release
  5. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 253 Spoilers & Discussion

    I expected from this chapter that Dubs analyse the KOA like he did with Nasiens and Percy platoon. It should have been interesting to learn every koa magic types but of course half the chapter is just Lancelot’s glazing like bruh we get it. Can’t you write something else ? It’s been month since...
  6. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 248 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lancelot’s is already confirmed with his current plot arc. There will be a war against him, hence his « tell everyone to kill me without fail » and i‘m getting annoyed by that tbh. Kar and Lohen are supposed to be the oldest and yet Nakaba us treating like the youngest of the group… In fact...
  7. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 248 Spoilers & Discussion

    Lance can now draw out his full power huh. His stream seems to be as big as the lake Salisbury. Things seems to be different from Guin’s visions.
  8. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    I just want a fight, eviLancelot vs the 03 koa. I kmow that they ain’t near his level rn but I want it. Even if it’s just Lancelot stomping them as long as it's not a one shot. I want them to give it their ALL before that imminent training or Timeskip they will soon get. Like can Gawain fight...
  9. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 247 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh they actually kissed in the last panel … Lancelot is not 19 yet so the story has changed.
  10. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 246 Spoilers & Discussion

    Galahad is sure growing on me. His interaction with Lancelot was my second fav part of this chapter after the end. That last panel is sick. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Also why is Percy just selling Arthur for no reason ? Like he could’ve just said Gowther told them about him. Guenievre...
  11. Maelstrom Omega

    Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    Jade never got one. Poor man !
  12. Maelstrom Omega

    Discussion Hazy Moon & Nova Speculations!

    When talking about Hazy moon I feel like we are looking at the wrong indice aka that absorption ability which is for me not entirely Hazy moon’s ability but Hazy is not for nothing in it. I think that Hazy is about energy manipulation and output. The first ever information we got from it was a...
  13. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 245 Spoilers & Discussion

    No it’s not what it means. The process is fully explained by the narrator. If that explanation was given by a character there would have been room for twisting words but I don’t think we have the ability to do it here. The official translation seems incomplete but FKS’ explains it all. It’s...
  14. Maelstrom Omega

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 245 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don’t think the author went and checked in Google what « heroic qualities » or wtv kanji he used in the raw version mean before using it. For me at least it’s clear it’s about genes. Cuz How tf can genuine heroic qualities become a vessel ?
Top