Recent content by Magellan

  1. Magellan

    One Piece Movie 10: Strong World

    Re: One Piece Movie 10 Well now since you mentioned Sanji has a pretty sick part, would you mind merely scratching the surface on what and who he does it to and maybe a very brief how he does it? Thank ya!
  2. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Discussion/ 553 Predictions Thread Wow all that Akainu and Aokiji stopping the waves discussion was total bull! I love how much confusion was caused over it. :P Anyways great chapter in my opinion, Ace's past totally opened more possibilities. I think that once Luffy's crew...
  3. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread Shatter my dreams! :crying However I'd much rather a wind wind fruit to be a logia instead of just manipulating the wind. Isn't it just overly stormy whenever Dragons around? Except I guess wind could make a storm to be present. I want more info...
  4. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread Now that he's been revealed as the Earthquake man, I'm going to assume WB is the stronger of the two since they seemed to have their swordsmanship skills on par. Unless of course Shanks got a devil fruit sometime after saving Luffy. All these...
  5. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece 552 Discussion/553 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 552 Spoiler Discussion Thread Yay an earthquake devil fruit! That brings hope for a tornado devil fruit. :D Anyways I didn't really notice Marco too much but now that he seems to be getting a bit more into the storyline I really like him. Plus he's got a pretty cool look to...
  6. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 551 Discussion/ 552 Predictions Thread I didn't remember the people stating that they need Brook to defeat the long-arm tribe, but if it's true is correct to assume that Apoo (The music related supernova) is a member of the long-arm tribe? It's also possible that Apoo does...
  7. Magellan

    Gold Lion/Kinjishi Discussion Thread

    Re: GOLDEN LION..... Hmmm although the sketch is pretty brutal, the one for jinbei does look kind of like him although he forgot his swirly sideburns which in my opinion is the most noticable property of him. The drawing of Gol D. Lion kinda resembles that one pirate captain who could turn...
  8. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions So here's an idea I havn't seen as of yet, personally I think it would help Magellan a bit more in 1 on 1 fights. What if he were to have different types of poison rather than just the one used in creating the hydra? There are many different...
  9. Magellan

    Explanation of Rayleigh & Kizaru's Leg Clash

    Re: Explanation of Rayleigh & Kizaru's legs clash It's a really good theory but utimately it's just a theory. We havn't been directly told the answer to the leg clash but we've been slowly hinted throughout the chapters with all this "haki" talk. Unfortunately we can make almost any guess...
  10. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions I think that if Boa is going to be captured that Luffy will only find out if he were to physically see her captured, but that could be a good way to set up a Luffy v.s. Magellan or Hanyabal or Sadi fight by placing one of them as the one...
  11. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions Scratch that, you'd need something more along the lines of a hazmat suit. Anyone else think magellan's df seems almost logia like with him completely dripping? It also seems his poison takes a bit longer to completely have any physical...
  12. Magellan

    Chapter One Piece Volume 54 (ch523-532) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 531 Discussion/532 Predictions First off I really enjoyed this chapter! It provided all the focus points of ID into this one chapter (Magellan Group, Luffy, Ace and Jinbei). Also the introduction of Sadi has brought an entirely diverse group of baddies for this arc. I prediction...
Top