Recent content by mageofdeath

  1. mageofdeath

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 402 Discussion / 403 Predictions what on earth happened to kisame, I know he couldn't have lost to suigetsu... so I see kisame talking to naruto next chap.
  2. mageofdeath

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions it's not possible for suigetsu to be sai's brother, because sai's brother is from konoha, and not the hidden village of the mist... Now get back to making predictions instead of spamming up the thread with unrelated theories...
  3. mageofdeath

    Movie Naruto Shippūden: The Movie - SUB OUT!

    I actually liked this one, sure it was predictable but at least it was fun, I'd even watch it again...
  4. mageofdeath

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 268 Spoiler Thread just when we thought that deimon would run out of crazy ass teams to play against, a new challenger emerges! I don't think deimon will actually win the final game however, at least not with yoichi injured... and seriously all that hype for gaou, and he's been...
  5. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden - Ep. 42

    I just watched the streaming raw, and while the animation still didn't look as good as the pilot episode, I feel like its almost there. Pretty good this week B+ I loved the ending and how Ino comes before sakura, lol.
  6. mageofdeath

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 256 Spoiler Thread I hope that's not true, I mean he would have to be better than shin, and we all know that there is no better defender alive than shin, sena should destroy marco...
  7. mageofdeath

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 254 Spoiler Thread well riku kinda ran straight at him, the roping rodeo drive leaves the person visible before execution, and very vulnerable, I believe if sena goes against gaou he wont go at him like a dummy, but instead away from him, sena is the fastest guy in the manga, not even...
  8. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden - Ep. 31

    animation was decent, but I mean come on they spent 3 weeks animating what was mostly talking faces... I hope they speed the progress up a bit soon...
  9. mageofdeath

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 254 Spoiler Thread is kisaragi that beautiful guy? I hope this match doesn't go too far, because I think after beating oujou deimon have established themselves as THE team in this tournament... the real next challenge should come in the christmas bowl, and sry xoph but dino's will be...
  10. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto Shipuuden - Ep 29 - 30

    the animation in the second half was utter retardedness, I mean seriously... I mean what is wrong with neji, he looks like a ninja turtle, and gai looks like a horse... the worst part is that on top of the poor animation, they interject things that aren't even in the story just to stretch...
  11. mageofdeath

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    I love it like this, it's great, raws and scans the way it should be...
  12. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto Shipuuden - Ep. 28

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1143101n4YnnaTJ?searchId=1479555700660046422&rank=9 online subs... anyone else think that was the most horridly animated episode yet?
  13. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto Shipuuden - Ep. 27

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1063916xpfeTMc4?searchId=9092508946771099068&rank=4 High Quality streaming...
  14. mageofdeath

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 245 Spoiler Thread that kind of sucks, but of course deimon needs a new monster to match up with...
  15. mageofdeath

    Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 024

    Re: Naruto Shippuuden 24 sry, but they need to fire the guys who are doing shippuden and rehire the guys who did the chuunin exam arc, naruto has been disappointing so far in this post filler era...
Top